Technically the wife's...

DSC_3978%20(Large).JPG

Um, I'm gonna need a link for that. Ya know, for my wife...seriously, Pm that on over when you get a sec.

-Rylo

They are LONG sold out now. Sold out in like 15 minutes from Vault 28 in Down Town Disney (they had them at WDW too, but I don't know how that went). Right now the going price for one on fleabay is five bills. I surprised my wife with it for her birthday, and she got curious, poked around, drug out of me what I paid and said she was extremely tempted to flip it on ebay for a massive profit.

They'll be available via the park merchandise online Disney stores later this year (provided Disney can keep that second run in stock).

Last edited:
You could call a few of the shops listed that carry these on Disney World property. They might ship one to you.
I was there a couple days ago and saw them still available.

DLR got 50 per shop, and only people there at 5am to get arm bands apparently got any. I'm surprised WDW had them even part way through the release day unless they were restocked.

Has anyone seen these ornaments?
They had these at Disney this past weekend.
They are $22 and are about 3-4" tall a piece
image.jpg

Does anyone have the images for the portraits that are in the attic of the bride and her four husbands? Those portraits would be cool to replicate for Halloween. I remember someone over at Doombuggies had them a few years ago but didn't want to share them with anyone.

I am going again in a couple weeks. Have to snag me a set. When I was there this summer, they did not have anything but the wine stopper.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back