Great collections. The gargoyle candelabras are especially cool. How much they sell for originally? Can only find them on ebay for about $100.

the candelabras originally sell for 39.95...they aren't limited so it will be an ongoing product for awhile....

i recommend checking disneystore.com every morning......or calling the disney park merchandise hotline to see if they have any in stock.....

disneystore had them about 3 or 4 weeks ago....it took them several hours to sell out....

it is better to play the waiting game then paying some ridiculous price on ebay....im happy i waited

here is a link to other cool haunted mansion products that are available:
Nine New Chilling, Thrilling Haunted Mansion Merchandise Items from Disney Parks « Disney Parks Blog

What about the Leota Music Box or the Candy Dish price? Any clue what retail was?...been meaning to call customer service and ask. Also never heard of the stanchion bat wine stopper showing up...none on eekBay as of yet.

Rob

Sent from [location encrypted]...somewhere on the Tharkside of Barsoom ;)

What about the Leota Music Box or the Candy Dish price? Any clue what retail was?...been meaning to call customer service and ask. Also never heard of the stanchion bat wine stopper showing up...none on eekBay as of yet.

Rob

the bat wine bottle topper comes out this june....price 19.95

the candy dish is 24.95 and music box is 49.95

the music box sells out pretty fast, while the candy dish is always in stock at disneyland resort

Thanks ER!

no problem..here is the merchandise hotline 1-877-560-6477

I am going to DW for the 4th of July. I'll have to check out what they have in the parks.

-Eric

here are the store locations at WDW that are carrying the haunted mansion items

Ye Olde Christmas Shoppe – Magic Kingdom Park
- Mouse Gear – Epcot
- Tower of Terror Shop – Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Trend-D and World of Disney – Downtown Disney Marketplace

I love this post.
Halloween is my favorite holiday.
The HM was my favorite ride a the park. I would go between the POTC and HM. Rollercoaster rides were fun, but pure entertainment came from the Pirates and Mansion rides.

Thank you so much for the wallpaper stencils.

I take several days off work to enjoy Halloween. I will utelise some of this to decorate my yard/porch.

Well done!!!!

quick question.....how did you hang your Rylo plaques? did you use a nail or glue anything to the back of it??

got this framed the other day......i went for the changing portrait type of frames rather than the stretching room frames....1 down and 3 to go....

Screenshot2013-06-09at13548PM_zpsb7197010.png

thanks for the information eric.....

just a heads up to members looking for the bat stanchion wine bottle topper.......disneyland resort in anaheim just got a shipment....you can call the merchandise hotline to order.......they only received a shipment of 60 stoppers

tag355552SMALL_zps90528e6a.jpg

these came in the mail yesterday....rylo bat stanchion!!!!! and the madame leota music box

c15b8ae7-3082-4d89-838a-5265b56bb46f_zps41fd87bb.jpg

Wondering if anyone has any leads on the flowing eye bust seen in the hallway at HM. Been trying to serach the web and not getting much luck. Looking for store bought item or DIY leads. As this is one of our fav effects from the HM

Of course if anyone knows where I could find original prop...that would be amazing

Thanks

I really like that music box, too! They look good together.

thanks for the information eric.....

just a heads up to members looking for the bat stanchion wine bottle topper.......disneyland resort in anaheim just got a shipment....you can call the merchandise hotline to order.......they only received a shipment of 60 stoppers

http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag3/EvilRocketeer/tag355552SMALL_zps90528e6a.jpg

these came in the mail yesterday....rylo bat stanchion!!!!! and the madame leota music box

http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums...7-3082-4d89-838a-5265b56bb46f_zps41fd87bb.jpg

http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag3/EvilRocketeer/tag355552SMALL_zps90528e6a.jpg

Went to the park for a few hours last night and picked one up while I was there. They're currently available at the merchandise cart near the exit of the ride.

I have to repair a talking MANSION PLAQUE.

To say it will sound BETTER....will be a understatement.

When it is done ill post pics/video.

Got the stoppers on DisneyStore.com. Too late for the music box :(

Someone kick me when the boxes come back up for sale...have they been coming and going?

Me too. Dang.

this was the first time that i saw the music box available online......these were released at the resorts early may and sold out within a few hours......

i recommend trying the merchandise hotline 1-877-560-6477....there is a slight possibility the resorts may have it since online just got a shipment.....

it may be awhile for it to reappear online....the candelabras and hourglass were on disneystore.com on 5/13 and sold out within a few hours....they havent been back since....

i will make sure to post here to let you know when they are back in stock......

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back