Uruk-hai WIP

Templar Knight

Hello everyone,

I am a completely new to this site not even a lurker for several years however I thought it best to join to share pictures and accounts of my new project. I will be making an Uruk-hai mask and a full suit of swordsmen armour to complete it to be worn by myself. Not aiming for any event of even going to set a deadline for when it will be complete because I will probably miss it anyway lol. For starters though I have begun the sculpt for the mask in Chavant NSP Medium. I am new at sculpting in clay so am learning as I go, this is the biggest and most complex item I am attempting so all advice is most welcome. I do have a back ground in metal so am looking to compensate flaws in the mask with great looking armour all done from steel with a forge finish for the mass produced orc foundry look. To keep the thread tidy I am going to post only the best few photos in here but have all progress pics in a photobucket album which I will share the link to.

Uruk-hai Costume pictures by MPFFPM - Photobucket

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back