My Darth Vader Helmet Collection

Darth Kahnt

Sr Member
Here is my entire collection of Darth Vader Helmets. I'd love to see pictures of your collections and hear your comments as well.

JB ANH:

dscf5790zw3.jpg

CKing:

dscf5793qr9.jpg

Modified Rubies:

dscf5794na3.jpg

All three together:

dscf5797mj1.jpg

dscf5799ap8.jpg

:thumbsup :thumbsup

Very nice indeed. I really like the JB ANH. The only problem you have now is which one to wear to work.

DRAGONFLY

Cool collection - my favourite is the JB.

The 'cking' DP deluxe suprises me with the amount of 'mouth droop', but it's still a nice looking helmet.

Can't really say I got all that many... but I got more than one - all WIP. :)

Hope to add to that collection in the future.

SPFX ANH:

JediJeffrey ANH:

Rubies Supreme RotJ:

Definitely need a good ESB... :rolleyes

The JB ANH is my favorite lid as well. I dont wear it because all the rest of my costume of ROTJ so I wear my Rubies for most trooping events and my cking from time to time.

Al, I agree that the mouth drooping is excessive. Other than that it is a very nice lid, it looks good with the rest of the suit on. If the cking was cast from a low numbered DP Deluxe I'd hate to see the droop on higher numbered one. If anyone has one, please feel free to post.

great helmets, guys....I'm in helmet transition now...stuff coming and going :)

GH master

GHANHmM.jpg

JB V2 master....let this go recently

JBV2m4s.jpg

Some anonymous helmet :)

ROTSTSR.jpg

An ESB helmet I used to have...

SPFXESBlense.jpg

Sweet looking Vader's there guys, I never tire of looking at everyone's helmets.

Here's mine.....

GH ANH
GH-Vader-overcast-4.jpg

20thC
20thCF.jpg

DP Deluxe #17
DLXF.jpg

DP CA
CAF.jpg

Another ANH
ANHF.jpg

And My first ever Vader helmet :angel
STDF.jpg

I'm not sure why I've still got it, I'm sentimental I suppose and it complete's the DP Vader set.

Cheers,

Kraig

<div class='quotetop'>(kalkamel @ Sep 8 2006, 11:22 AM) [snapback]1315490[/snapback]</div>
My one and only, but my pride and joy
[/b]
Damn... that's seriously warped. Is this the fiberglass copy you showed progress pictures of some time back?

Yep. Saberfreak's tried his best to help me clean the facial details, but the imperfections are still there, due to the source. Ah, well..

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back