My Darth Vader Helmet Collection

JBV2
JBV2Rebel01.jpg

VM1. The meanest looking ANH Vader ever, imo. :D
VM1Rebel04.jpg

SPFX's
SPFXRebel01.jpg

This is the one that started as a raw cast that I just finished today.
PICT00030c.jpg

JB-SP-VM.jpg

Ok, that looks more like it.

The reason I asked is because I have the V2 as well and your front shot looked very different than my own helmet.

<div class='quotetop'>(SithLord @ Sep 9 2006, 10:22 AM) [snapback]1316567[/snapback]</div>
Nice photos, PG. And great comparison....very telling...but I won't get into that....;) :p
[/b]

It wasn't really meant to be a comparison. I didn't even take these. I just put 'em together like that because I think they look "pretty". :love :D

Could someone tell me what is the best and most reasonably priced vader reveal out there?I would love to add a reveal set to my collection but just want to know what kind of prices you would expect to pay?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigbaddaddyvader @ Nov 21 2006, 05:01 PM) [snapback]1362974[/snapback]</div>
... best and most reasonably priced vader reveal out there?....
[/b]

....mutually exclusive terms, Im afraid. But you can expect to pay $1000 and up for a decent reveal.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KevVader @ Nov 21 2006, 10:02 PM) [snapback]1362977[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigbaddaddyvader @ Nov 21 2006, 05:01 PM) [snapback]1362974[/snapback]
[/b]

....mutually exclusive terms, Im afraid. But you can expect to pay $1000 and up for a decent reveal.
[/b][/quote]

Hmmmm....I may have to forget about that for now then. :lol
Thanks for the info though. :thumbsup

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigbaddaddyvader @ Nov 21 2006, 05:06 PM) [snapback]1362979[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KevVader @ Nov 21 2006, 10:02 PM) [snapback]1362977[/snapback]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigbaddaddyvader @ Nov 21 2006, 05:01 PM) [snapback]1362974[/snapback]
[/b]

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Well, I've seen Portumac reveal kits on ebay for around $600 or so...but then you need to assemble, paint it yourself. Haven't seen many in awhile tho....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigbaddaddyvader @ Nov 21 2006, 11:06 PM) [snapback]1362979[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KevVader @ Nov 21 2006, 10:02 PM) [snapback]1362977[/snapback]
[/b]
[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]
You looking for 3-part reveal - dome, top of face and lower face, with greeblies on the inside as well - or simply a 2-part reveal - dome and face with only the exterior details?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigbaddaddyvader @ Nov 21 2006, 11:20 PM) [snapback]1362997[/snapback]</div>
really only the dome and face.Nothing too extravagant just something to sit nicely in my collection.
[/b]
Well, there is the northglass. Natty15 also did a reveal, but I think he recently sold the molds. There are other sellers on eBay - though, of various quality and accuracy.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NoHumorMan @ Nov 21 2006, 10:23 PM) [snapback]1362999[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigbaddaddyvader @ Nov 21 2006, 11:20 PM) [snapback]1362997[/snapback]
really only the dome and face.Nothing too extravagant just something to sit nicely in my collection.
[/b]
Well, there is the northglass. Natty15 also did a reveal, but I think he recently sold the molds. There are other sellers on eBay - though, of various quality and accuracy.
[/b][/quote]

Thanks.I'll keep looking-never know might find a nice one on ebay at some stage. :thumbsup

From Bothan Station:

"I may not play with toys anymore, but the films, and the stuff that bares the Star Wars name, are what keep me feeling young at heart."

Bo I just wanted to say that that is about as well summed-up as I have heard for my own reason for collecting Star Wars.I may have other,very personal which aren't appropriate to share,reasons but that is as close to the definition of my love for Star Wars props as anyone else has come.Thanks and nice one. :)
Cheers,
Niall
:thumbsup

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back