Beauty and the Beast tv series Vincent

kysupernatural

Was curious if anyone on here has ever done Vincent from the tv series Beauty and the Beast, such a great looking character, facial as well as costume. Rick Baker along with Ron Pearlman did an amazing job creating that character. Have ALWAYS wanted to do that charcter, just wished I had the know how....the cloak along that he wore is simply amazing. ALl I can do is do a spot on impersonation with the voice..guess thats a start..lol.

It's been done.

Back in the early 90's while I was working a Star Trek Con, Vincent came strolling in the dealers room.

Spot on Appliances and Costume with Cloak to boot.

The only Problem was he was kinda short way short because he was a Female. :lol

I came close to getting some Appliances done but my Man bugged out on me.

My wife wrote for the series.
She owns the first cape Vincent wore, before they added the Left Sleeve:
vincent001.jpg

vincent002s.jpg

My wife wrote for the series.
She owns the first cape Vincent wore, before they added the Left Sleeve:
vincent001.jpg

vincent002s.jpg

That is AMAZING!!! Very detailed, always loved the costuming on that show, the set designs and writing so congrats to your wife! Really wished they had of made patterns for Vincent's costumes..or better yet I could sew something other than a wound...LOL

I'm the creator and curator of an online Museum of genuine show costumes and memorabilia of the Beauty and the Beast TV series (TC Museum Splash), and I also make replica Vincent costumes for GI Joe-sized dolls.
I have over a dozen dolls and a lot of costumes. Some are on display in the Museum under Statues and Dolls. I love the detail in the costumes too and creating this museum has given me a lot of insight into how they were made.
I also own two genuine costume pieces, worn by some anonymous tunnel female - but very nicely done. Pics are posted in the Museum under Show Costumes - Other - 5. There are hundreds of B&B costumes still in existence, mostly owned by fans. I'm still trying to identify some, but am posting more regularly.

Last edited:
That is AMAZING!!! Very detailed, always loved the costuming on that show, the set designs and writing so congrats to your wife! Really wished they had of made patterns for Vincent's costumes..or better yet I could sew something other than a wound...LOL

That cloak is AWESOME!!! I always, always, ALWAYS wanted one just like it!

Even if not for myself but for one of my Mego dolls!!!

Aw, heck! I want one for myself!!!!

Now, how in the heck to duplicate it without breaking my pocketbook?

I'm the creator and curator of an online Museum of genuine show costumes and memorabilia of the Beauty and the Beast TV series (TC Museum Splash), and I also make replica Vincent costumes for GI Joe-sized dolls.
I have over a dozen dolls and a lot of costumes. Some are on display in the Museum under Statues and Dolls. I love the detail in the costumes too and creating this museum has given me a lot of insight into how they were made.
I also own two genuine costume pieces, worn by some anonymous tunnel female - but very nicely done. Pics are posted in the Museum under Show Costumes - Other - 5. There are hundreds of B&B costumes still in existence, mostly owned by fans. I'm still trying to identify some, but am posting more regularly.

Could you post pics of some of your dolls and figures? Vincent was DA MAN!

Imagine, having both a husband and a humongous house cat in one package!

I was recently at DragonCon in Atlanta, and I didn't see ONE person in Vincent gear!:darnkids

Here are some pics of my dolls and a Republic Vincent model I did some mods on to make it more realistic. Also got rid of the plastic cloak and made a fabric one.

VincentRememberLove.jpgVincentMasques.jpgVinnieSnowDec2012.jpgVincentReplublicResinModel.jpg You can find more of my dolls displayed here: Statues and Dolls 3

Could you post pics of some of your dolls and figures? Vincent was DA MAN!

Imagine, having both a husband and a humongous house cat in one package!

I was recently at DragonCon in Atlanta, and I didn't see ONE person in Vincent gear!:darnkids

I missed this.

Very cool site!!! :thumbsup

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back