Space 1999 Eagle

Federation Models I believe has these back in stock. I want to get one myself but I am still a bit broke right now (and an impulse purchase of a Timeslip Ranger 3 last month didn't help matters).

The RU kit is a very nice offering. While maybe it is a little off from a 22" Studio Model, it can always be modified and IMHO, ultimately is better in several areas to make it a model that is superior to the 22" model based kits that I have seen.

Thanks for those links Will, I haven't seen these. And a Hawk too, they look great.

Happy to help. Although mine is in a box in the closet it looks like a great cast. My understanding is that the earlier kits had some flaws that were corrected on later runs (and the price dropped a hundred bucks as well).

you could always bash some bits on a diorama and call it "Alan Carter Lands Again!" ;) good thing they didn't come out of his paycheck. :)

Thanks for the link, Feek. I think I know what Big D may be getting for Christmas this year!

Federation Models has the newer editions of this kit. The ones I saw at Wonderfest were terrific castings. It's a great model, if you can get it.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back