Thor Avengers style armor display (wip)

The belt is finished drying and here it is:

07a80d96.jpg

awesome build i would love to get these templates when u r done i am building like all of the avengers 'armored' pieces for an avengers opening thing my friends and i are doing so yea any help.....uuuhhhh...uummmm helps? lol

Looking sweet!

I look at these projects in awe.

Just started my own IM MK VI build, if it looks half as good as ur Thor, I'll be happy!

Keep up the good work, it's truly inspiring!

Im building the thor movie version, any ideas on how to do the arms would be great , currently im working on quilting vinyl for the arms and its coming out...okay.

Im building the thor movie version, any ideas on how to do the arms would be great , currently im working on quilting vinyl for the arms and its coming out...okay.

I haven't found any good ways yet to do the arms, but I have seen someone one time use a metallic diamond shipped material to make the arms. I think it was from a type of insulation for camping or outdoor material. Hope that helps.

I am sorry guys for the wait on the templates, I know you too would like to get Thor done soon. I would have gotten out sooner but I have to recover from surgery. Hopefully in a week I will be putting them out.

ha ha i love it and so true. also hope your recovering well. and your work is awesome i agree the thinner foam gives better detail. keep it up

Hope you're recovering well. I'm excited to see your templates. I started working on my Thor costume for StarFest next month and the Avengers movie release. I've been working on the hammer, but I think it's time for me to begin the armour now.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back