Thor Avengers style armor display (wip)

Thank you, btw here are some more updates, note the angle of the shots makes it look distorted but, it is not.

707b44b4.jpg

6f42d65f.jpg

7625fc84.jpg

Once I get around half way done on the foam cutting, I will put high quality pictures. When I finalize the shapes and get it as accurate as possible, I will Aldo add templates.

In a few days I am going to start at all of my costumes and props back up again. Sadly I had no funds or time in the past few months so I had to take a break. Now I have what I need and I am going to only work on these projects and not worry about other activities that do not involve props/costumes. I can't wait to get started again. I know I have a huge list of projects but, since I am behind a bit (because of an emergency) I will focus mostly on these projects:

The Dark Knight costume
The Avengers Style:
Captain America
Hawkeye
Thor

Thanks guys for the compliments!
Here is another update:

a61f3218.jpg

I know some of the pieces look not the right shape but they are it's just the camera angle and some of the pieces were over lapping each other. Watching the Avengers trailer inspired me to get working faster.

Here is a major update, I almost finished the foam cutting of the front, I just need to add four more disc, add some more pieces, and do some accuracy checks then I can move on to the back. Again the picture makes the armor distorted a bit, soon I will take a better shot of it with a real camera.

cbe01217.jpg

3d7e5476.jpg

Also please take a look at a leather jacket I have for sale in the junkyard. I would rather have a prop/costume fan own it and take care of than the other people that would buy it on eBay.

That would be insanely awesome, as I have to build this for my 13 year old for the local Con in October and having the templates would save a crapload of time, as I am also building the Hawkeye suit for my 11 year old and the MKIII IrnMan for myself!

I am almost done plasti-dipping the belt, then I will paint it silver. The front will be also plasti-dipped and painted soon. After I finish the back, I will add templates in less than two weeks. I will later today add progress pictures to this post.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back