need a base for a batsuit

Meathead316

Hi

I want to make a batsuit similar to the one in arkham asylum. So I need it to be skin tight and grey in colour or
made of a dyable fabric. I'll probably use a batman begins cowl and make everythinh else from scratch, but can't start until I have something as a base

Also try East Bay. A lot of people use there compression tights and tops for bases. I believe they come in grey. The Belt or briefs should cover where the pieces meet.

thanks! compression suit will work perfect.

now, you wouldnt happen to know what i could do for boots? gloves and cape do ya?

all needs to be fairly cheap too!

post your advances in your suit cause I was thinking of making one for me but the money was an issue, hope you manage to put tutorials or links for getting the parts in a fair price :)

://theleagueofheroes.yuku.com/reply/62609/How-the-heck-do-I-make-a-Batman-cape#reply-62609 Gives direction on how to make a Batman cape. There are other tutorials on the site dealing with boots and gloves. (Generic, but could be adapted to Batman)

For batman gloves i used Fox motorcross gloves. You could use pepakura to fashion templates of the gauntlets / boots and belt to build out of foam.

I have it on good authority that a good, inexpensive base for the costume is a set of Starter brand tights!

TanyaTate_Electrawoman_ComicCon_2011_3.jpg

:lol

You could get get lucky and find something at the thrift store i swear by savers i have found so much good usable clothing for dark night suits i would try there or a goodwill even an everyday thrift store

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back