Breaking Bad Props

I went to the printers today and I had it printed out. The lady working there worried me when she said "I hope it turns out alright" after I told her my file was a 300 dpi jpeg. She handed me the sheet and to be honest I didn't like the way it turned out, the colours were over saturated and the logo was very pixely. I was ready to recreate it at 600 dpi. Then I got home and after seeing the actual cup I noticed it was printed out 4 inches bigger then it should have been! I went back to the shop and she tried telling me there was a problem with the file, I suggested printing it out in photoshop and it came out perfect!

I just finished cutting it out and taping it to my cup, I will get some photos up shortly. It looks amazing!

Ta-Da!

lphcupfinished.jpg

I also got my Los Pollos Hermanos posterboard framed last week,

lphframed.jpg

hay great1 when i get my silkscreen machine working we'll have to do some t shirts lol

the cup is coming out awesome! ;)

Great three, and great props, guys! Just got back from a trip to NM and took a little Breaking Bad side trip through ABQ. Here's some highlights!

On the wall inside Twister AKA Los Pollos Hermanos
efc5adc3ad8471d78c1a63e6ffd463fc.jpg

Walter's booth
173fb9ead26335f71c8ed3558ffe2f22.jpg

The view from Walter's booth seat
f36def21457196aa9a971ac2224851a6.jpg

The White's weren't home that day
ecd44d6412587812458057d17344dcdb.jpg

Clean that money, Skyler!
9511b73b0ae974db20916d74b0dcb124.jpg

awwwww that sucks....but you know what i always say... "make 'em until the big boys tell you...you can't do it anymore!":cool

I am not worried about them shutting anything down, I am worried about how much interest there would be for a shirt with the hot topic one already available.

Great three, and great props, guys! Just got back from a trip to NM and took a little Breaking Bad side trip through ABQ. Here's some highlights!

Very cool photos! I love that they have a Breaking Bad season 5 poster hanging on the wall at Twisters.

I received my Walt Whitman's Leaves of Grass today,

leavesofgrass150.jpg

I quickly made the inscription page in photoshop ready to trace it into the book. Here it is for anyone interested,

leavesofgrasspagesml.jpg

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/2992/leavesofgrasspage.jpg

Use the link below the image, you should be able to just print it out and line up the text before tracing.

I have also been working on the Los Pollos Hermanos bucket lid that the TUCKER! TUCKER! guy had.

lphbucketlidunfinished.jpg
lphbucketlidscrncap2.jpg
destaslistopapaplaticar.jpg

Got my book too (gotta love amazon prime) and was thinking about doing the same thing with the message from Gale. Any way you think it could be printed onto something that could be transferred directly onto the book? So it would be an exact match to the screen handwriting?

Bucket lid looks awesome, btw :thumbsup

Got my book too (gotta love amazon prime) and was thinking about doing the same thing with the message from Gale. Any way you think it could be printed onto something that could be transferred directly onto the book? So it would be an exact match to the screen handwriting?

Bucket lid looks awesome, btw :thumbsup

I wonder if some sort of carbon transfer paper would work.

Everything on the bucket is screen accurate so far including the ingredients. I found an image of a screen used bucket online, apparently Gus' uses chicken semen. :sick

green-matters3.jpg

The nutrition facts I may have to make up.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back