Breaking Bad Props

ae0cb3f992880851d667eb1c5f7689f6.jpg
have preordered these awesome figures, can't wait to get them ^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, for what it is worth, the correct brand/style of glove is the Cordova 4610 Nitrile Glove. It is 15-mil and flock lined with an embossed grip. Jesse wears size 8 (which are pretty small). I haven't been able to determine what size Walt wears. You can find them here:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01E9GP8XO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

(Ignore that they call them 4608... they are tacking the size on to the end.)

cordova-4610-nitrile-gloves-breaking-bad.jpg

A treasure trove of prop photos was just posted on the Breaking Bad subreddit by someone visiting Sony Pictures Studios in Culver City, CA.

Anyone looking for photo references to recreate characters' driver licenses and IDs especially need look no further!

https://imgur.com/a/zAJ1P#1MQgAWE

These are incredible! Based on these pics, I believe Jesse's glasses are Foster Grant Structure sunglasses. Ordered a pair to verify. The great part is, they are CHEAP and they are readily available!

a55c4abf09cc841f8019a2a3934ca478.jpg
f614d88ee7d31743dfa09ad424b41e98.jpg

Got these bath salts from etsy, love it, hehe
Also got these goodies at Christmas, still wanna get more BB stuff, I'm so obsessed ❤️
aa8647fdef09952a0c89951a280187df.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Finally got my hands on an accurate Hector Salamanca bell!

My old bell (the last image in the row of images) is a cheap one I bought off Amazon a few years back, and seems to be the one that most people get as a replica of Hector's bell. But as you can see in these comparison pics, this bell has inaccurate detailing and looks way too new and shiny, since it really is new and not authentically aged.

My new bell (second image from the left) is a real vintage bell that is accurate in detailing and patina to the bells used throughout the seasons, and its "plunger" matches the bell used in Seasons 2 and 3 of the show. Interestingly, the show used a slightly different bell in Season 4, with a different "plunger" and stem, which is one of the few things my old bell matches somewhat accurately.

Also, my new bell is slightly bigger (3 3/8 inches diameter) compared to my smaller, 3-inch diameter old one. This larger size looks to match the bell's size in screenshots.

KiNcylY.jpg

If anyone is interested in one, search eBay for a vintage brass hotel desk bell. I picked this one up for a pretty affordable price.

Nice find on the bell - I had the same *old* one as you - just grabbed one of the vintage ones off ebay...

One of my holy grail items is Skinny Pete's beanie:

Skinny-pete.jpeg

I have searched, and SEARCHED for the brand of this. Years ago, the woman who did the costumes in the early seasons told me she *thought* it was from American Eagle Outfitters. But I have never been able to find a match. Probably will give in and try making my own. The only thought I've had about it is that maybe it is turned inside out, and what we are seeing is the backing to wear a patch was sewn on...

Nice find on the bell - I had the same *old* one as you - just grabbed one of the vintage ones off ebay...

One of my holy grail items is Skinny Pete's beanie:

View attachment 699525

I have searched, and SEARCHED for the brand of this. Years ago, the woman who did the costumes in the early seasons told me she *thought* it was from American Eagle Outfitters. But I have never been able to find a match. Probably will give in and try making my own. The only thought I've had about it is that maybe it is turned inside out, and what we are seeing is the backing to wear a patch was sewn on...

Not sure if you've seen this already, but the person in this video owns the original hat and gives us a look inside the hat and at the tag. Maybe you can pause and zoom in at a certain point in the video to catch any helpful information? One thing that's certain is that the hat is not turned inside out, since the original tag is inside.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOod6ca_Mq8

I had not seen that! I'm gonna have to go frame by frame... I wonder if this person can be reached to answer questions... HMMMM...

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back