Breaking Bad Props

Just received my respirator and hazmat suit.

Someone had asked in this thread whether the 6700, 6800 or 6900 was the accurate size. I can confirm that the 3M 6800 Full Face Respirator is the accurate model as it was the size used on the show. Below is a comparison of my 6800 with a cropped section of a publicity still from Season 5:

QHGFkJb.jpg

As you can see, both my 6800 and the screen-used one have the markings "3M 6898" on the clear plastic portion of the respirator, and have "GM 6899B" written on the grey rubber rim. Season 4 publicity stills also reveal that 6800s were used for Season 4. They were most likely used for Season 3 as well.

I can also confirm that Dupont Tychem QC127S Coveralls were used as the Season 5 hazmat suits, at the very least in certain episodes and publicity stills. Below is mine on top with a cropped portion of the same Season 5 publicity still:

jSr7M0p.jpg

The textures are identical and the zippers are the same (both have the letters "C L" on the zipper slider).

Hope this helps anyone who was on the fence about their accuracy! Also, if you're thinking of getting the Tychem coveralls, see the size chart that Alive posted a few posts higher on this page. If you find that your weight and height fall close to being between two sizes, in my experience it's better to go with the smaller size as the suits are quite puffy and baggy.

Last edited:
Guys I need some help, does anybody know what black jacket, type pants, type wallabee shoes, etc... that Walt wore as Heisenberg? I have a special project I'm working on that I'd love to share with you guys when I get it completed. Thanks in advance!

Guys I need some help, does anybody know what black jacket, type pants, type wallabee shoes, etc... that Walt wore as Heisenberg? I have a special project I'm working on that I'd love to share with you guys when I get it completed. Thanks in advance!

The jacket is most likely London Fog, but I'm not 100% sure. Here's a link to the best match I've found:

http://www.belk.com/AST/Main/Belk_P...~3203223L45500/EDV+Microfiber+Golf+Jacket.jsp

The pants are black D3 (classic) Dockers with a black Ralph Lauren belt, and the shoes are a black Classic Wallabee Boot.

Hope this helps!

a few new additions to the collection. Made up a few Saul Goodman business cards using the very nice file Great1 created a long time ago...met Bob Odenkirk in New York and had him sign a few cards...He really liked them and I gave him one to keep...thanks again Great1 for your work on the card..had Bob sign a photo too.saul signed photo.jpgsaul signed card.jpgsaul signed card 2.jpg

This was a last minute gamble that paid off. I didn't know for sure if Laura Fraser was on set filming. Grabbed the only 2 items I had ready. 1 Hour drive and a few hours of
waiting and it all paid off. Two new additions to the collection. A crude rushed Stevia packet I made using the Hecubus artwork ( with some extra help from Squidman) and 1 photo I had printed both signed by actress Laura Fraser who we all know played Lydia Rodarte-Quayle...she was very nice...no Mike Ehrmantraut interrogation tactics needed
lydia signed.jpg stevia signed.jpglaura fraser.jpg

Last edited:
Hey,

So this is my replica of Walt's eyeglasses.
They were made by an art craft here where I live, in Italy. As you can see they're not in metal but in resin. Anyway, they tried to do this best and get them as close as they can. The color is to clear but I can grange it when I want. In the temple there is the inscription: "To W.W. my star, my perfect silence"
If anyone discovered the original brand and model of the glasses please tell me.uploadfromtaptalk1397906138766.jpguploadfromtaptalk1397906155474.jpguploadfromtaptalk1397906168207.jpguploadfromtaptalk1397906186490.jpg

Inviato dal mio SM-N9005 utilizzando Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back