Breaking Bad Props

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394609849.576425.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1394609865.631177.jpg

Screen used season 3 hazmat suit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Read nearly half of all the thread on here it's brilliant some talented people on here well done and look forward to building a BB display of some sort through time. Greeting from England.

View attachment 296512View attachment 296513

Screen used season 3 hazmat suit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raven, if this is your suit, can you verify two things for us?

1) What model is the mask? Some have said it is a 6900 and some said a 6800. Honestly, looking them up, I can't tell a difference, but before I drop $100 on one, I would like to get it right.

2) Can you tell us what size the mask is?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Wait... I'm an idiot... 6700, 6800 and 6900 are the same masks... just different sizes.

So, I guess my only question is, which size is the mask in the photos?

Thanks, Alive.

Also, curious about the first masks, that come from the high school. Are those MSA Advantage 1000 respirators? They look pretty close to me, but the filters on them in the show seem larger that what is usually seen on that mask.

Last edited:
Thanks, @Alive.

Also, curious about the first masks, that come from the high school. Are those MSA Advantage 1000 respirators? They look pretty close to me, but the filters on them in the show seem larger that what is usually seen on that mask.

Correct! The first gas masks used in Season 1 are actually MSA Advatage 1000 respirators. The same one is also used in Season 2, however the only difference is the cartidges.

These are the correct cartidges (Season 1): New MSA Advantage 1000 Gas Mask Cartridge 817590 for The MSA 3000 Mask | eBay

Last edited:
Hahahaha! So, the high school had masks that cost 4 times what Gus' super lab provided!

Yea haha, they're pretty expensive! I've managed to save some money by getting them through eBay. I bought a total of three, two out of three were Screen Accruate the other one was not! I'll post the pics later today when I get home to show you the two versions of gas masks I bought!

Last edited:
It's always funny when you do props and costuming, to find out that some items are far beyond the character's actual price-range. No public school would shell out the extra cash. I doubt Walt would really shell out over $100 for Wallabys.

The bucket is most likely manufactured by Encore Plastics.

Here's the bucket from Amazon: Encore Plastics 20256 Industrial Plastic Pail White with Handle, 2-Gallon - Amazon.com

and the lid: Bucket Lid - 2 Gallon - Amazon.com

Looks like you were spot on

There is somone selling a screen used bucket on e-bay

Breaking BAD Prop Pollos Hermanos FRY Bucket Actual Prop Used ON TV Show NO LID | eBay

On the picture of the underneath of the bucket it reads

"ENCORE PLASTICS CORP.
BYESVILLE, OHIO
800 336 2673"

It barcode says encore plastics also

It also says
2 U.S. GAL.

I checked their website and the only 2 Gallon bucket they have is the "20256" featured above. They also only have one lid that is simular.

$_57.JPG

Looks like you were spot on

There is somone selling a screen used bucket on e-bay

Breaking BAD Prop Pollos Hermanos FRY Bucket Actual Prop Used ON TV Show NO LID | eBay

On the picture of the underneath of the bucket it reads

"ENCORE PLASTICS CORP.
BYESVILLE, OHIO
800 336 2673"

It barcode says encore plastics also

It also says
2 U.S. GAL.

I checked their website and the only 2 Gallon bucket they have is the "20256" featured above. They also only have one lid that is simular.

View attachment 297019
If I read carefully the crew member probably stole it from the art department and wanted to remain anonymous? The seller has no punctuation what so ever.

Thanks, @Alive.

I went and had a closer look at the MSA 1000 Gas Masks and turns out both versions were used in the show.

13132120405_b61b5937e2_b.jpg

They used the one I have on the left several times, however I can only spot the gas mask on the right only once, possibly twice.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back