Breaking Bad Props

what amazing work you guys have done on these props! I have only recently discovered breaking bad and would love a few props. what an amazing series. think im going to get one of those tuco grills but as im from the UK the props I can collect are a bit limited. if anyone knows where I can find find some of these props could you please let me know? thanks

View attachment 289365

Here a good picture of the one's used in the show.

It has an unusual upper half, so hopefully some here knows where to pick up one.

thanks for the pic, if anyone here to send me one :p

please PM

I have never seen that kind of lid before, I'm pretty sure I have the same kind of bucket though

The bucket is most likely manufactured by Encore Plastics.

Here's the bucket from Amazon: Encore Plastics 20256 Industrial Plastic Pail White with Handle, 2-Gallon - Amazon.com

and the lid: Bucket Lid - 2 Gallon - Amazon.com

I found Jesse's plates that he and Jane ate Huevos Rancheros off of in Ep210: HomeTrends Rave Square 16pc Dinnerware Set, 16pc Dinnerware Set, HomeTrends Dinnerware Set It comes in a set with other stuff like bowls and mugs.

Screencaps:

wPQQNcZ.png

0ZgqJf2.png

Hey all, my name is Steve and I found this forum through my infatuation with everything Breaking Bad. Some folk have put together some outstanding collections of props and memorabilia. Wish I had come to the party a bit sooner but I'd gathered a few things before discovering the BB prop thread. I've already got leads on things or have already found items due to the members on this thread. Some of you have done some outstanding work recreating props from the greatest show ever(Sir Anthony Hopkins words not mine;) I look forward to continuing to revisit BB with everyone on 20131031_120008.jpghere. My work involves often unannounced inspections so I AM THE ONE WHO KNOCKS. Thanks

pink kopopelli.jpgI knew there was a reason for my desire of a kopopelli or two. They are in Walter and Skyler's pool area, this one by the back door. I also want the lizards but need to find closer shots of them.pinkk.jpgThis one at the other end of the pool. Used to take the kids skiing at Taos every winter. Good times...

Heykey fob of death.jpg,

I'm putting together the key fob of death and need help. I have only found this one screenshot closeup showing the GM logo on one side of the round head key. Does anyone know precisely what keys these are, what the other sides look like?

TIA

224 spread.jpgPostwoman knocked today! Biggest thrill was making the lottery ticket with Squidman's generous assistance. Funny how such joy can come from no more than some transmitted code and a little printer ink on paper. Second biggest thrill was seeing confirmation of the pending production of the holy grail sitting under the ticket!

Those keys should be exactly what you need. You can get them cut at any locksmith or hardware store. If you buy the keys there they won't be GM oem, they'll say the key blank manufacturer such as ILCO.

I'm not sure how you would get those exact ridges and peaks. Maybe find some cheaper key blanks somewhere and dremel or file it down to match and then have the locksmith/hardware store copy the aftermarket key blank to the oem ones. Just make sure it's perfect, any imperfection on the master you make will be transferred over to the copy.

Can anyone identify this snack barrel that hank used to collect donations for Walt at the DEA office in the season finale of season 2?

I can't say for certain but it looks to me like either a cheese puff ball of pretzel container you might find at a bulk shopping store like Sam's Club or BJ's Wholesale club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I got the Bollman today and I am super pleased. Like they said, it is identical to the other Bollman/Bailey hats available now except the tacking and the lining. It looks about the same as the Goorin and is made out of a nice, stiff felt. The hat comes in a Bollman Heritage Hat box and includes a certificate. The lining is a beautiful dark purple. If you need any other shots just let me know. This is what I have so far.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    642.7 KB · Views: 142
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    798.1 KB · Views: 131
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 130
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 137
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 133

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back