Breaking Bad Props

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392113675.685900.jpg

Here is my screen used Season 3 WW hazmat suit.

Made of nylon as the actors got too hot very quickly under the studio lights wearing the plastic Tyvex suits used previously in Seasons 1 and 2

Differs from Season 4 Hazmat suit where the nylon material is less shiny under light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Firebox are selling a tuco grill paperweight. £29.99

Tuco's Grill Paperweight - buy at Firebox.com

View attachment 284895View attachment 284896

Cheaper than the replica which is $588

This looked really good to me, until I made a gif to compare the screen-used grill block to this one:

YIKL9iY.gif

Unfortunately it's pretty off, size wise. Not only is the grill's size relative to the block wrong, the block itself is too small. The website lists it as 6cm x 6cm x 6cm, which, according to thequackdealer, who owns an accurate grill block replica, is wrong.

Just made the .png of Jesse's tattoo so PM me if you would like the file. Tell me specific measurements if you would like it to be a certain size so it doesn't look weird.

jesse's tattoo.png

Last edited:
Yes I agree but they look like regular Tyvex suits in Season 5 and they weren't filming under heavy studio lights. I had a guy go through all the Walt boxes at Sony and the only other ones in there were generic Tyvex ones. I bought a lot of hero Walt stuff from them after the auction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I agree but they look like regular Tyvex suits in Season 5 and they weren't filming under heavy studio lights. I had a guy go through all the Walt boxes at Sony and the only other ones in there were generic Tyvex ones. I bought a lot of hero Walt stuff from them after the auction.

Do you know if they were Dupont by any chance?

Looks like the golden fist at the back of Jessie's car came from a Trinidad Boxing Club.They probably picked it up for a couple of dollars at a swap meet. I doubt one will turn up on e-bay or another site.

185_0.jpg

golden-fist-logo.jpg

Looks like the golden fist at the back of Jessie's car came from a Trinidad Boxing Club.They probably picked it up for a couple of dollars at a swap meet. I doubt one will turn up on e-bay or another site.

View attachment 285754

View attachment 285755

"The Fist" air freshner was made by the Allison Corporation (http://www.allisoncorp.com/) but they stopped production years ago and according to an e-mail response I received, they no longer have stock. :thumbsdown :cry

Anyone get the Tuco's Grill paper weight? I know its not 100% accurate but i'm thinking about getting it
as it is one the props I have wanted the most but can't see myself finding an exact replica for a cheap price!
Quite like to know what its like before I do commit though!

Yes, it's nice enough if you consider the price. The size is indeed 6 by 6 by 6cm. It pretty much looks exactly like in their pictures.

Anyone get the Tuco's Grill paper weight? I know its not 100% accurate but i'm thinking about getting it
as it is one the props I have wanted the most but can't see myself finding an exact replica for a cheap price!
Quite like to know what its like before I do commit though!

They are selling the exact replica on ebay for $580

Made from Lucite/acrylic using real diamonds

Breaking Bad Tuco Grill Replica | eBay

However they also say

"If you are willing to wait a few weeks a custom can be available for a cheaper price. Available in the acrylic or can be made to fit your own teeth."

I just send them a message as to how much a custom would be. I will then tell you when I get a reply.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back