Breaking Bad Props

Re: Breaking Bad (spoilers within)

Ok - I'm totally hanging that on my rear view mirror...

Anybody have any idea what they used for the top of the Zafiro Anejo? I'm pretty sure its all copper, and I know for a fact its not what came with the bottle...

I found a place to get the air freshener professionally printed out.

However there is 2 minnor problems, the circle hole is a little larger and a bit lower also the elastic only comes in white and black. There is an option for no fragrance which is a good idea because I don't want my props smelling over time.

I had a look for the bottle top and couldn't find anything, I remember Vince Gilligan saying that the bottle was custom made by the prop department during the podcast for Salud so I wonder if the lid was custom.

I am! LOL - I found the exact bag he carries it in at Walmart!

And the bottle was NOT custom made for the show - I found one ;) However that doesnt mean the top wasnt...

I found a place to get the air freshener professionally printed out.

However there is 2 minnor problems, the circle hole is a little larger and a bit lower also the elastic only comes in white and black. There is an option for no fragrance which is a good idea because I don't want my props smelling over time.

I had a look for the bottle top and couldn't find anything, I remember Vince Gilligan saying that the bottle was custom made by the prop department during the podcast for Salud so I wonder if the lid was custom.

Would it be possible to get it without any holes? Then we could put correct size ones ourselves? I'm very interested in one if you're gonna offer them...

I am! LOL - I found the exact bag he carries it in at Walmart!

And the bottle was NOT custom made for the show - I found one ;) However that doesnt mean the top wasnt...

I'm just going off what Vince said in the podcast, apparently they only had one of the vintage bottles but made duplicates or something.

Would it be possible to get it without any holes? Then we could put correct size ones ourselves? I'm very interested in one if you're gonna offer them...

I am defiantly going to offer them but I am not sure if I can get it without holes, I can try contacting them to ask. The more I order, the cheaper I can get them. This is what the image mockup looks like on the website, I am sure the quality of the actual product will be better.

mockup.jpg

Thats very possible - I need to catch up on those podcasts - valuable information there lol.

Well, no matter how you can get the air fresheners, count me in for multiples :thumbsup

I'm just going off what Vince said in the podcast, apparently they only had one of the vintage bottles but made duplicates or something.

I am defiantly going to offer them but I am not sure if I can get it without holes, I can try contacting them to ask. The more I order, the cheaper I can get them. This is what the image mockup looks like on the website, I am sure the quality of the actual product will be better.

mockup.jpg

Use a little hole puncher from an office supplies store!

That is what I was thinking of if I can get them without the hole already punched. I am just waiting to hear back from the company.

That's so cool.

Everyone's collection is so cool, and I thought I was the man last year with my blue home-made rock candy!

None of these are in their completed stage but I still wanted to share:

Poison Tequila Bottle (obviously still need top):
IMG_0300.jpg

The Walter White "Unibomber" Bundle LOL (need circuitry on bomb):
IMG_0298.jpg

And Hector's Bell (need to age it):
IMG_0299.jpg

Incredible stuff Hecubus114!

I'm not sure if your looking for the wooden box for the bottle but that was for sure custom made.

I love your flower bag and the bomb looks really good. On my first day on set, Bryan was walking down the hospital hallway with the bag and my first thought was something happend to baby Holly, I never imagined Walt was bringing a bomb into a hospital.

Hector's bell is another great addition and part of a very important scene. It will look even better once it is aged.

What does your display look like now? Your detolf surely can't display everything.

Thanks! Yeah I would like to make the wooden box - but I'm not really good w/ woodworking... maybe I can find someone to make it for me.

Yeah I was super excited when I found the bag. I cant imagine all the things you must have been imagining while you were watching them film.

My display... uh... is a little scattered at the moment, lol. So far I think everything I have will fit in the Detolfs (I have 5), I just need to do some rearranging, and pull out the things I'm planning on selling to get more BB stuff, ha ha.

Awesome stuff. I was born and raised in Abq. Also went to UNM.

Seeing all the locations is really cool. My parents still live there. I need to coordinate one of my trips back home so I can visit the set. I actually was involved in film production while I lived in Abq so I would not be surprised if some of the crew are old friends of mine.

Really cool seeing the Jessie duplex. I have been inside there numerous times. I had friends that lived there. I remember hanging out on that back porch smoking cigarettes.

I don't believe any of them died there, however. ;)

Thanks! Yeah I would like to make the wooden box - but I'm not really good w/ woodworking... maybe I can find someone to make it for me.

Yeah I was super excited when I found the bag. I cant imagine all the things you must have been imagining while you were watching them film.

My display... uh... is a little scattered at the moment, lol. So far I think everything I have will fit in the Detolfs (I have 5), I just need to do some rearranging, and pull out the things I'm planning on selling to get more BB stuff, ha ha.

I saw the scene when Jesse was breaking up his cigarettes looking for the vial of ricin, only I didn't know anything about the vial so it was kind of funny. I also saw Walt spinning the gun in his backyard, I didn't know what to make of the flowers.

Speaking of Walt's gun, have you had a chance to pickup a .38 snub nose airsoft for your collection?

Aaaaaand thank you sir! I had found the model for them overseas, but not the US one. I guess they are discontinued so I grabbed a pair off ebay.

And Great1 - I would love to have a revolver as part of my season 4 display - but I've gotten so anal that I would want it to be the correct model, and there are no airsoft/blank/resin Ruger LCRs from what i can tell. I would even consider paying what a real one costs, but I'm not comfortable with real guns in my house. Maybe I can convince my buddy who's a gun collector to grab one so I can recast it lol.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back