Breaking Bad Props

Here is some of my breaking bad display :)

yre2a3a2.jpg

burujy7y.jpg

susapepy.jpg

Sorry to anyone trying to get a hold of me, I have been having some computer issues and I haven't been able to get on the site. Until I get things completely sorted out, you can contact me through my email and I will be able to message back quickly.

Where I can find these little things to put the meth? I don't know the name, it's like a recipient with the little blue rocks.

Do you mean the zip lock bags?

You can buy them on amazon, SE - Self Lock Bag Set - Single Zipper, 2 mil, 2x2in., 500 Pc - Amazon.com

Another suggestion is a dollar store or a craft store.

Alright all you people who have gone or are going to the Museum of Moving Image exhibit - where are all the pics??? Take lots of detailed ones! From all angles! Great opportunities for paper props there!

I've gotten some nice additions lately... I'm trying to find time to take some pics :cool

Here's the sunglasses logo cleaned up a bit. It looks like an S, or maybe a lowercase g or an 8? Anyone have any ideas?
xLsF5ad.jpg

So I got around to posting some of the new awesomeness I've acquired. Sold (so far) only during SDCC, the Goorin Bros. Heisenberg limited edition hat (Goorin made the original seen on the show). The box was signed by Vince Gilligan and RJ Mitte at the time of purchase. I also finally nailed down the sunglasses - they are Smith Optics "Turntable" sunglasses, which, sadly, are long discontinued. By pure luck I was able to score an almost brand new pair. Anyway, here are the pics. Very proud to have these as part of my collection.

Last edited:
Very cool I'm waiting on the Goorin release.Love the shades great find and I WILL FIND THEM IF IT KILLS ME LOL

Incredible! I am waiting for the Goorin hat to be released online. I love the styrofoam head display with the moustache, I actually had that exact display in mind! It would look cool if you had some wallabee shoes displayed next to it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back