Breaking Bad Props

Good- chicken semen. Gotta get those minerals :D

I really want to make some Blue Meth Donuts like in this picture:

Aaron1.jpg

these donuts are from Rebel Donuts good advertisement for them.

Looks great! I havent been brave enough to try on mine yet, lol. What method did you use to get it on there?

I printed out that page I designed with the inscription.

Then I took a piece of glass (it was actually a shelf from my detolf) and placed a lamp under it so I could see the writing better while I traced it out.

If I could do it over again I would lightly trace it out with pencil then go over it with pen.

I should have never opened this thread. Most of my coworkers are huge fans of this show, I'm tempted to start making some of this stuff to leave around the shop to see who notices.

Any one want this? I just got a new bottle because I polished this off, and was about to throw it away, when it occurred to me "maybe an RPF Breaking Bad fan wants it for their collection"... so which one of you fellas want this?

IMG_4022.jpg

If I had the resources and the time, I would try to make a replica of when Tuco's grill gets put in that clear material. Would make an awesome piece.

I never posted images of all of my crew challenge coins,

season1m.jpg

season2q.jpg

season3m.jpg

season4t.jpg

I also have something new to share, I finished up my Los Pollos Hermanos wall clock from Gus' office in seasons 4 and 5 as well as the main restaurant area in season 2. The only difference being, the clock from the show didn't have a second hand but I decided to leave mine on.

lphwallclock.jpg

I received my Walt Whitman's Leaves of Grass today,

leavesofgrass150.jpg

I quickly made the inscription page in photoshop ready to trace it into the book. Here it is for anyone interested,

leavesofgrasspagesml.jpg

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/2992/leavesofgrasspage.jpg

Use the link below the image, you should be able to just print it out and line up the text before tracing.

Thanks for posting this.

I was telling the wife about it and instead of her normal "That's nice, honey." she got a little excited and said we should order the book and do it.

Guess it helps she's a fan of the show, so in a few days I'll have some new bathroom reading.

I am taking orders for Los Pollos Hermanos items including air fresheners if anyone is interested,

MOD EDIT: Junkyard link removed.

Thanks for posting this.

I was telling the wife about it and instead of her normal "That's nice, honey." she got a little excited and said we should order the book and do it.

Guess it helps she's a fan of the show, so in a few days I'll have some new bathroom reading.

No problem, I am glad you like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just working on the bucket lid writing,

estaslistoparaplanticar.jpg
destaslistopapaplaticar.jpg

I identified the correct bucket but I can't seem to find a canadian retailer.

Anyone know of a good idea to use in place of the 3M respirator? Specific paintball mask, some type of gas mask? I'm wanting it to look like the 3M version they use in the show as much as possible, but can not afford the price of one. I dont mind making something just dont know of any good cheap ideas.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Love the site. I will definitely be on here alot.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back