Amazing collections and display ideas

020620081700.jpg

020920081761.jpg

does any-one know the person that owns this prop room? I would love to find out where he or she got the glass podium displays...

I have idea about a obiwan lightsaber.
Break it in four elements,each with special function:
-energy cell
-crystal chamber
-magnetic field
-emitter

of course,each element will lok like a real element,entirely finished,using real old items or Russ replicas,but modified to give them a function.
Won't just be a booster or knob with batteries and wires inside...
each element has a quick connection and assembly system.
then display each element on a stand with 4 vertical levels on the right.
On the left,a blueprint to shw the cutaway of each element,as it would work in the star wars wuniverse,made with a green 3D hologram board,as it would be a real virtual image.
Then,when the prop is displayed,it's easy to understand how the saber works,and finally,you just heve to make assembly of 4 elements,put the power on,see the light on emitter and listen the typical sound...

The main problem is soundboards availability,too big,or too simple,and not working as I would them to work....no way to completely hide them or integrade them...
I'm waiting for new stuff,something really new and small,but who could make that...

I dunno, to me the only reason I would buy multiples of a particular item is if they are variants and they're not subtle. I mean same spidey statue, one red and blue and the other black costume, no problem. But if the difference is so small like different colored eyes or one hand is opened, the alternate is in a fist, then that's an insane waste of money.

I dunno, to me the only reason I would buy multiples of a particular item is if they are variants and they're not subtle. I mean same spidey statue, one red and blue and the other black costume, no problem. But if the difference is so small like different colored eyes or one hand is opened, the alternate is in a fist, then that's an insane waste of money.

Just my opinion, but I don't think pop culture based statues are a sound investment strategy. I know a few rare statues go up in price, but the vast majority of them lose money. I know this from experience... :(

Maybe some people indeed buy multiples just for resale. But they usually don't show them in their collection.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back