Amazing collections and display ideas

29m0v8n.jpg

For such an expensive collection of lightsabers one should think to upgrade their display shelves for a better one...

So that CW restaurant... OMG... what's the story here? Who owns that collection? It's not so much a collection... it's EVERYTHING. If you have that much money, why spend it on premium toy collectibles... why not bid on actual movie props (or did I miss that wing of the restaurant?) Does anyone know who the owner is?

So that CW restaurant... OMG... what's the story here? Who owns that collection? It's not so much a collection... it's EVERYTHING. If you have that much money, why spend it on premium toy collectibles... why not bid on actual movie props (or did I miss that wing of the restaurant?) Does anyone know who the owner is?

I plan on finding out! A soon as I can get a weekend to myself, I'm heading over there. It's a few hours away from where I live in Korea.

I like it, too. The collection in post #172 is not overwhelming and is thoughtfully integrated into an office/living space. Plus, you gotta love all the "Back to the Future" stuff: Doc's shirt, hover boards, Flux capacitor, Marty's hat and shoes, Clock tower...I bet he's got Lea Thompson in the next room!

Barry.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back