Amazing collections and display ideas

A superb collection :thumbsup the owner must have loads of $.

But 1:12 that Snow Commander helmet made me cringe. Then I remember the duck trooper from TFA and all was fine again LOL

Amazing collection and display room. Can't even imagine how much money and time was put into this (action figures, models 1:1 manequins and display cases...)
Would have appreciated the vídeo much better without those two girls...

:lol only on a community like the RPF :lol

Anywhere else, guys would be asking to see more of the girls and less of the geek toys ;)

As they were saying the "attention to detail was amazing" in the home theater, all I could focus on was the upside down knee armor on Boba Fett! :facepalm:lol

That spinning helmet display is just mind blowing!!!

When you're that rich you can just hire someone to set things up, no weekends with a wrench for that guy lol

So much for the fun of it. To me one of the nice things about collecting is also thinking of the best ways to display it yourself. If you hire someone else to do it for you there goes half the fun. It's a bit like having a nice garden in your house but having others to take care of it

If I could only get the girls to be quiet....

At first I read all the posts and thought "A brunette wearing tights and a leather jacket (my fave) talking about Star Wars!? and these guys are complaining?!"

Then I watched.

Yikes... they were annoying. The kind of annoying that makes me equally annoyed and embarrassed for them.

And yeah, the camera moves were actually making me feel ill.

Still... nice collection. Glad I don't have the money... it really can get out of control.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back