Vacation (Post-release)

MooCriket

Master Member
Christmas Vacation is still my favorite. I love watching it every year with some egg nog in my official moose mug. Maybe lightning can strike a third time. I don't really count the Vegas one. I don't really see the studio getting Randy Quaid to do this. Isn't he still a Hollywood refugee living in Canada?!

Chevy Chase VACATION Reboot and FLETCH, Says He

“I’ve written an idea that would be basically like a “Swiss Family Griswold.” There’s a cruise, there’s a fire on the ship, we think the whole ship’s on fire and we jump—it’s just a little fire—and we end up on an island where we meet Randy somewhere who’s been left there from an old Survivor series.”

Re: New Vacation Movie?!

It might be good. It would be funny if they recast the kids again so they were the same age like they've done before. I don't know if Randy Quaid is out of jail or if he can escape the Hollywood hitsquad long enough to film.

I would kill my grandmother* for a new FLETCH movie. Just adapt CARIOCA FLETCH or FLETCH AND THE MAN WHO and call it a day.

*both dead already so I'd need some sort of substitute, but, still.

I would kill my grandmother* for a new FLETCH movie. Just adapt CARIOCA FLETCH or FLETCH AND THE MAN WHO and call it a day.

I too would LOVE another Fletch movie.

Fletch.jpg

ZERO EFFECT and COP OUT are great substitutes, but I'd still love to see Chevy Chase doin' it up again. Make him the editor of the paper, out on One Last Job.

Sounds like it's just up in the air, but I'd love to see another Vacation movie. I hope it wouldn't be just about Rusty's mishaps with just cameo appearances of Chase and D'Angelo. I want the entire family in it goofing everything up together!

Just hope it doesn't end up like Christmas Vacation II: Cousin Eddie's Island Adventure. :sick :confused

Yeah i'd love to see another one, using chevy and beverly, not just a cameo but a whole film.
Vacation 2 was just a waste of film, awful

It might nice to see, but in my eyes humour has gotten worse these days, and just doesn't work a lot of the time because of the direction it has gone, thats why I don;t want them to make a Ghostbusters 3 either because humour just isn't very family friendly anymore.
And nothing can beat Christmas vaction.

I'm just glad it's not talk of a Fletch "remake" with someone like Will Ferrell in the lead.

I'd welcome another Fletch and Vacation.

Re: Vacation reboot

This could be good. Its one of the only franchises due and ready to be refreshed. Was Eurotrip kind off a vacation spinoff? That movie was hilarious and I believe was a national lampoon production. Lampoon lol, such a strange word

Re: Vacation reboot

I do like the fact that they are using Rusty and his family. Opens up a trip to Grandpa's and Chevy and Beverly cameos.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back