Vacation (Post-release)

Re: Vacation reboot

I like Ed Helms, and I like this idea. As Lost21stJedi said, it opens up opportunities for some cameos from Chevy and Beverly. And Christina Applegate? Yes please.

Like the idea. It's not totally a reboot, but more of a sequel / spinoff. It also keeps in the Vacation tradition of casting a totally different Rusty. Anyone else see the Old Navy commercials reuniting the cast including a couple Audreys and Rustys? No Johnny Galecki though. I imagine too busy with Big Bang Theory. I'm sure Ed Helms will be good in this.

i like ed helms but not sure christina applegate will be good for this. have not see her in many things for a while and don't see her as any kind of draw.

i am also seeing a direct to video movie

I hope they do it justice. I hope they don't cheapen the series, that story line anyways. Look what they did with the American Pie series. The first 3 and reunion were the only ones outta that mess worth watching really. Maybe I'm just old.

Vacation (2015)

At least the Family Truckster looks the same...

Vacation2015_zpsdc60ruve.jpg

Re: Vacation (2015)

I can't believe they found a station-wagon that old still around lol. It's aged better than Chevy has.

maybe they can get betty white to drive bye in a Ferrari wearing a tube top..... good god how much glue can you get from a dead horse????

I am sure I have seen something similar to that hot springs joke in a different film, wild hogs maybe?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back