Latex twi'lek lekku with twi'lek dancer costume

poopymcbutthole

Sr Member
SO a great friend of mine decided to give me this awesome latex head piece , i stuffed it with cotton , the kind that comes in pillows not cotton balls but big bunches of it ... so it has a really nice bendy feel you can throw them over your shoulder or let them hang down you're back just fine .... i plan on painting them .. maybe making an Oola costume out of them since their shape reminds me of her lekku ... for now i mixed white makeup and my flesh tone foundation and put makeup all over them ... ... then i put some markings on my face , unfortunately my camera is not working its best anymore hes on his last days.... but i did do some cool makeup with weird pink and blue markings along my cheeks

here is the link to eric negrons facebook who made the lekku .. he is ultra talented ! and an awesome dude

Eric Negron | Facebook

comiccon.jpg picture by deathORdie - Photobucket that is me and eric at comic con .. he made that huge zombie hulk suit and wore it for HOURS!

104_7281.jpg

104_7310.jpg

104_7314.jpg

104_7283.jpg

104_7290.jpg

i thought of many ways to make lekku and this is probably my favorite option ... they sit nice , not too heavy ...a bit hot under them but seriously find a huge headpiece that is fully comfortable lol ... i really like that you can move them and if a kid or ...a really dumb adult grabs at them .... i do not have to worry about the material cracking or being real stiff and shifting on my head from the shock of someone pulling at the tails...... so feel free to contact eric if you have any questions! hes really a great guy and i am sure he would be happy to commission fx stuff for extra cash :->

Last edited:
Awesome Stuff Nicc the lekku look really natural, and the make up was good as always... You should really take my advice and learn some take downs.... Some stupid creeper grabs your lekku, and you put them on their arse, others will think twice before doing so again.

lol im not going to pile drive a ten year old ... unless their parents are not around... im too out of shape to do that to a ten year old then its parents...

lol im not going to pile drive a ten year old ... unless their parents are not around... im too out of shape to do that to a ten year old then its parents...

Lol the trick is you don't pile drive them, you just put them in a mild wrist lock and place them gently on their back sides... they will get the point without grievous injury. *crazy Yoda laugh* teach you I can. :ninja

I know people are going to stone me for asking this...but how about some shots of the lekku before you placed them atop your noggin? I am curious as to what they look like.

Once again Error, You knock it out of the ball park. Very nice job. I second Qui-gonzalez's coment on the how was that done.

Out of shape nothing. You look ridiculously good here Nicci! The costumes really coming along well too! Hope I was able to help you out with a couple pointers on latex work!

Out of shape nothing. You look ridiculously good here Nicci! The costumes really coming along well too! Hope I was able to help you out with a couple pointers on latex work!
absolutely you are a huge help! and thank you ! i am very out of shape you should have seen me almost drowning to death at the lake me and alric went to .... i swim like a tired dog with three legs ..... i was about to give up and sink lol and forget about the time we decided to mini hike up the side of a hill when we went to the deleware water gap ... seriously almost died .... i do not know what happened to me .. maybe im full of lymes disease! hahah but seriously thank you

cal somehow im still shaped like someone who goes out and runs aimlessly for hours .... but in reality i lay down while i eat ..... and i sweat while i lay down ..... lol my body is like a rotten peanut . ... the outside looks normal but the inside is all ....festering

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back