Rarest prop replica (or real prop) you own

Don't think I already posted in this thread... My most "rare" items (replica's that were made in very limited numbers or are almost impossible to get nowedays):

- SD Studio's '89 Batman Grapple Gun
- One of the 45 Rylo Luke Skywalker Reveal Lightsabers
- Rylo's Jurassic Park Nightvision Goggles
- Markpoon's Jumanji board
- Sarednab's Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade manuscript
- Sarednab's National Treasure Book of Secrets...
- An original, production used, X-Files badge

I probably missed some props, but the above came in mind first...

Will take some pics soon. It's only the FBI badge that's production made. The wallet itself is a replica I bought from sctcarts. I replaced the painted resin badge from that wallet with the metal production used one...

Two more things I've recently added that are super rare:

Gold metal HW 89 buckle with accurate truck molding strap and metal pods. Taken so long to get this all together.

g1.jpg

Batman Begins League of Shadows ninja gauntlets (real deal):

picture-30.png

picture-29.png

the rarest piece i own right now has to be my r2d2 aluminum center ankle. a run was just made of 40 and i was lucky enough to grab one in time. these in the astromech world are a rare piece

IMG_5731.jpg

Arnold's screen worn Double XX charter jacket from the 6th Day and Dougal MacLeod's screen used shield from the highland battle sequence in Highlander are probably my rarest pieces but these are production made. My rarest replica might be the prototype Icons T1000 claw which was circulated for studio approval before Icons put them into production.

As promised here some pics of the production made X-Files badge (only the metal badge is production made, the wallet itself is a replica made by sctcarts:
X-Files Badge 01.jpg

Close-up of the badge itself...
X-Files Badge 02.jpg

And a comparison between the resin replica badge that was in sctcarts wallet and the production used badge. As you can see, the one that was included in the wallet was very, very close to the original, probably casted from a production made badge...
X-Files Badge 03.jpg

I used to own a production-made "Nix-itch", a fake consumer product from a Swedish comedy movie from 1975 called Egg! Egg! A Hardboiled Story ("Ägget är löst"). I'm afraid that it got lost some time in a move, if it is not in a box in storage.

It was a device, supposedly made from "ovolite" (egg-based plastic) that you would place in .. ahem... a place on your body, and pull a string so that you could scratch yourself without using your fingers - which would have been bad hygiene and not a proper modern method. :)
(Commerical on Youtube: NSFW! Things were different back then... )

These are mine. Also my beloved ones. Ben Kenobi Lightsaber hilt (authentic vintage parts), ANH Macrobinoculars (authentic vintage parts), Alien Nostromo Rexim Favor (kit with authentic upper scope), Golden Gun (authentic vintage parts):
rqzm264h.jpg

wzrrxtxg.jpg

7rw5tqiz.jpg

Thank you TomVDJ for posting these. I can see the resemblance between the resin and production badges. Reminds me of those Staff of Ra headpieces that you can get off the market but are lacking detail whereas the production piece/or 1st generation recast have more sharper details. Anyway never let it go! ;-)

the most rare things ive had were, 1st, i found on ebay many years back the same type scope used on the mg15 sandtrooper blaster, bought for $26 sold it for over 1k, it was a generation 0 top secret night vision scope from ww2 that had recently been sold out of a bunker auction, im not sure how the guys got a hold of this back in the 70's
the other's - i walked into a thrift shop and found a pair of sierra sneekers, these were used for the biker scout boots, at that time a was the second to report ever finding a pair, two weeks later i walked into the same store, and found another pair, never worn, tags were even still on.

pics...please. :) would love to see these

sadly all I have are these boots, the other pair I found, the green camo version can be seen on biker scout .net. I sold them to a guy there and he was supposed to make copies, I'm not sure it ever happened

the night vision scope I sold to a guy several years back when economy took a crapper. it used to be post in the rpf, but over the years it has been lost, i even posted a little history/info on the scope from one of the night vision sites.
IMG_2499.JPG

Let´s see...

I think I have the only Bossk blaster based on a real converted SChermuly (besides of the screenused one) in the world.
Followed by one of two known real SIMRADs and one of f 5-6 known Horton Magnums in the hands of SW collectors.

And I have all parts for the MG15 based sandtrooper blaster, including a real WW2 night vision scope (thx to Art) :cool
Plus the venturi tubes and hydraulic couplings for the alternate Jawa blaster.

I'm not even going to attempt to compete with that! :lol

I do have those boots though, Jerry. Converted with leather too ;)

And a complete vintage parts Obi-Wan ANH lightsaber since I last posted.

I don't think any one can compete with odiwan72 :lol
I have thought about converting the boots, that's as far as ive got :)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back