My Buzz Lightyear Costume (progress pics)

Looks awesome man!:thumbsup What green did you use?

I plan on doing this for Halloween probably using the same pep files as you. It's pretty tedious trying to get the correct scale across the pep files considering how the pieces of the body were broken up. :eek

I can't currently find my unfolded files, but I still have my 3D files for the Buzz Lightyear suit. They were extracted from one of the Toy Story games and broke down, I unfolded the parts some time ago but only have the 3D files now but if they will help someone with making a suit like this, feel free to use them. Hope it's ok with you SP if I share the link in your thread. They are in MQO Format so Pepakura Designer should be able to open them, if not the full body OBJ is in the folder.
Buzz Lightyear.zip

I think it looks great. Only critique I would really have is the boots look tiny. I'm sure you could whip some up in foam and make them have a closer look. Despite that, this is a great build and I love the chest/backpack.

I agree about the boots. I attempted to make them in foam but they would not have lasted long walking around for 6 hours a day, 4 days a week, so I went more practical with painted rubber boots with foam edging.

I think it looks great. Only critique I would really have is the boots look tiny. I'm sure you could whip some up in foam and make them have a closer look. Despite that, this is a great build and I love the chest/backpack.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back