The Prop Store First Look On Location: Buttercup Valley, 1982

I just came back from this location over the New Year's holiday weekend. If you dig deep enough there bits from the barge!
James

what a wonderful days when they really build big props...
now is just a big blue screen... sad...
thanks a lot for sharing !

Yes, you lucky dog thank you so so much for sharing. One day, et hem, I'll dig through my old Bantha Tracks and see if I have any of those articles, cause I sure dont remember this. When I first saw it I could not wait to show it to my 7 year old, he's an even bigger fan than me. I love this site!! Almost 30 years ago, wow are we getting old!

Wow that is such an eye opener to see the massive scale of the set and how everything was made and done. Thanks for these photos man!

Wow, almost made me get excited about Revenge of the Jedi again. I remember the "what ifs" we had before the film came out. And how disappointed I was after seeing it. If I had seen what these guys had seen, especially at the time, I literally would have burst! Thanks for sharing. :)

Just came across this and this is probably the best thread here. ROTJ was huge for me as I was only 5 but understood the impact of it and the awesomness of it. My 2 cousins were visiting from Houston, TX and we all went to see it and then later that day went hiking in the mountains behind our cabin and named a small outcropping Jedi Mountain.
The pictures and story just blew me away. Appreciate you sharing!!!!!!!!!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back