The GHOST RIDER: SPIRIT OF VENGEANCE Trailer!

Oh if only they'd gotten another actor to be the lead. Something about the skull still looks really fake and i'm not sure why. I'm glad marvel is making darker films. I was a huge Ghostrider fan in the 90s.

I'm still kind of miffed about the first one.. really awesome teaser trailer, total let-down of a movie. It had its moments, but on the whole it just didn't deliver.

he's on a vmax, i could tell from the first glimpse of the muffler :D i'm.....gonna wait to see what its like. i enjoyed the effects from the first movie but not the movie itself. plus this looks kinda more.....i dunno......word i'm searching for isn't this but it'll do.....lowbrow.

Well he is the nephew of Francis Ford Coppola so I bet his uncle's pulling strings somehow plus that fact that I think he works dirt cheap helps.

The biggest thing I like about this trailer is that ghost rider looks really inspired by clayton crain.

"Doc, everytime I pee it burns really bad!"

"You must be ghost rider"

he's on a vmax, i could tell from the first glimpse of the muffler :D i'm.....gonna wait to see what its like. i enjoyed the effects from the first movie but not the movie itself. plus this looks kinda more.....i dunno......word i'm searching for isn't this but it'll do.....lowbrow.

Yup, i noticed the Vmax too! I used to ride one of those, and now i want it back!!!!! ( although i found the Vboost to be a bit...brutal!)

Rich

I actually enjoyed the first film,not a great movie but a lot of fun,this looks like more o fthe same-I'll watch it for sure :thumbsup

I'm amazed that the first one did well enough to warrant a second. :confused

Same here. And about the other comment someone made about the teaser trailer for the first one being awesome and the film being a letdown, I think thats gonna happen here too. though the trailer wasn't that awesome. It was good enough to spike some interest in me though

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back