Home Made Spiderman Suit

Not really. And this why us older members get so frustrated with certain newbs. And then people get all uppity about us jumping all over them.

I absolutely understand your point, but you gotta be able to see the humor of this specific situation. At least a little bit, right?

top_hattwaddlle.jpg

Good lawd, he was a paddin' his post count too. Wow. I don't know if this is the fastest ban ever, but to get it done in under a month is saying something.

Is It made from Lycra.?

Hey man, your new here so here's some advice, when you go through every old Spider-Man post and drag it out of the grave it's called "necro posting". This thread is over a year old dude! It has no relevance anymore. Not trying to be a jerk but someone's gonna tell you eventually man ;)

Hey man, your new here so here's some advice, when you go through every old Spider-Man post and drag it out of the grave it's called "necro posting". This thread is over a year old dude! It has no relevance anymore. Not trying to be a jerk but someone's gonna tell you eventually man ;)

i wouldnt have been so nice ;)

LOL! I'm amazed when people come HERE to try to swindle. Bro, we own the internet when it comes to things like this. We can tell you the make and model of the buttons on Marty Mcfly's jacket. We can tell you how many little stripes are on a hero stormtrooper helmet vs a stunt. This is probably the most detail oriented group of people on the internet!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back