Red Skull: Mask by Mr. Bungle

Bend001

Hello,
I recently got a Red Skull mask from Mr Bungle.
What a talent, the pull was nice and clean. I wore the mask for about three hours and it never bothered me. Here are a few pictures of the mask and my outfit.

IMG_20110708_092639.jpg

Yes Red Skull has arrived in Hawaii. :)

IMG_20110708_092701.jpg

I like how the mask molds to the face, with some effort I am able to move the mouth.

IMG_20110708_092826.jpg

Last edited:
a friend as Capt. America

IMG_20110721_225707.jpg

A dry run of the mask and jacket, for the eyes I used water proof eye shadow as dark of a red I could get from sephora
IMG_20110721_232840.jpg

IMG_20110721_232939.jpg

IMG_20110721_233308.jpg

a picture from the movie opening at a local theater, made a few kids cry. and got a buck of odd looks.

1311493497091.jpg

Overall I think it was well taken by the people that went to the movie

Last edited:
I had the Jacket made from a vendor on ebay, but it was not done right. A good friend took it completely apart and remade it. The length is not correct and I dont have the correct under shirt, but the overall feel is there.

The patches also came from a vendor off ebay, these were very well made.

I would like to thank all of you talented prop makers on The RPF. It makes costuming in Hawaii much easier. My friends and I just luv, you and The RPF

I would like to thank all of you talented prop makers on The RPF. It makes costuming in Hawaii much easier. My friends and I just luv, you and The RPF

costume looks good, man.

glad you like the mask. it turned out well for my first full head silicone mask.

learned several things while doing this mask.

While you're here, Mr. Bungle, can you tell me about the long-term durability of silicone versus, say, urethane? I understand that foam latex breaks down quite quickly. I assume silicone is much more robust. Could you comment?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back