What Pepakura File Would You Like To Have Made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all , i really need pepakura files for a Daedric Skyrim Male Armor , in EVA foam version if it's possible , i need it really soon couse i must prepare the costume in only 1 month :( .. help me :)

I really need to have a pep file (A4) of an original sized Bane mask from TDKR.
Any kind of Batman related pdo´s are highly welcomed, I´d even be happy to get some links to some posts of Batman related pdo´s.

If there´s someone taking a commission in creating a TDKR Bane mask. pdo for me, there´s some place for negotiating...just pm me.

Hi I'm looking for the lion head from Cloud Strifes (Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children) shoulder armor. The lion is what I need, but I would take the whole shoulder or armor if they exist in a file!
I only get papercraft files when I search for it :(

I'm looking for iron man pep files. I refuse to use the search button :behave

Just so it's mentioned on this page too, the original poster is still banned right?

Ok as for you and jnjoker. It's on my To-Do list. This is my To-Do list.
1. Cyber Ninjas from MK9, Myself and Elro on here are currently doing the pep files.
2. Gordon Freeman (some of the files are currently on the Tamasoft Gallery)
3. Samus Aran (same as above)
and finally this, which was pulled out of the FMA Wii Game. Which I still need someone with 3D skills to break it up.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Hello my name is naito this message is because of this image of the Alphonse Elric that you posted in this topic
you have the file. pdo of this picture?
you could post the link please?

Excuse the bad English is that I am Brazilian and I do not speak English very well and writing is worse
(I used google translator)

I don't understand why this thread is still open. For those of you out there hoping for these pep files, PepMaster has been banned from this site. There is not anyone working on these... In fact from what I understand, he never actually created any of the peps he took credit for either. Just got them from other places and claimed them as his own creations. From my interactions with him he appeared to be a pathological liar. Please do not put your hopes into any requests being completed here.

I don't understand why this thread is still open. For those of you out there hoping for these pep files, PepMaster has been banned from this site. There is not anyone working on these... In fact from what I understand, he never actually created any of the peps he took credit for either. Just got them from other places and claimed them as his own creations. From my interactions with him he appeared to be a pathological liar. Please do not put your hopes into any requests being completed here.

From time to time people still seem to chime in with files :)

would love to have a RX-78-2 Gundam (can only find the PDF ones, i know theres a 6ft one out there but the detailing is very wrong (the feet are massive and far too blocky))

and one of Big Boss from Metal Gear Solid Peace walker (mainly so i can use it to help make the sneaking suit)

just decided to go through this thread to see if anyone has made anything new.
mostly what ive seen is people who dont want to use the search button.
seriously? halo and ironman files, you cant find them? i think thats just lazy.
i have the entire collection of halo upto reach, because i searched.
i was told when i started on the 405th years ago. "dont ask for hand outs."
if you have a request, post in the modelling section if someone can help.
dont sit in here begging for things that already exist on almost 10 forums.

thank Allfate
I am new on this forum and did not know what had happened to pepmaster and as I had already said before I am Brazilian and I do not speak English very well so I have not read the whole topic, what I should have done, I believe that this will not repeat.:sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back