What Pepakura File Would You Like To Have Made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How large is that? Might make an interesting kid's (ones that aren't scared by the teeth) themed bed. You could make the tongue the mattress :cool

So who is actually making these PEP files now? I have a part that I have drawn in Sketch Up and want to know what is the next step to get this done and shared on the forum.

Once the part is in Sketchup you need to export the model as a DAE file. You can then open the DAE file into Pepakura Designer and save it as a PDO and work from there.

If it is a large model I prefer to cut it up into small sections before exporting into the DAE file. There no good way to make model changes in Designer that I know of. If anyone knows how to edit things in Designer I would love to hear about it.

Dean

what about a transformers prime version of optimus prime?

or the star flare iron man armor

Last edited:
Back to the Future flux capacitor, time circuits, and the Mr. Fusion. I'm really surprised they don't already exist.

I am really interested in muscle suit in pep files, so I can try to foam build inner muscle suit for my costume. :)

I'm really serious. We need pepakura versions of the flux capacitor, time circuits, and Mr. Fusion. Why hasn't someone done them?

Jason Todd's Red Hood Helmet from Batman: Under The Red Hood and a Captain America WWII shield from the recent movie that came out

Jason Todd's Red Hood Helmet from Batman: Under The Red Hood and a Captain America WWII shield from the recent movie that came out
blackkaos sells a very good red hood model, check the junkyard

as for the ww2 shield, i dont see the point, its just a flat surface with a light curve to it. andthat curve is only in one direction.

I would love to see the Bounty Hunter (mercenary) Rakata/Columi/Tionese helmet. Not the one looking like a predator bio mask, the one looking like SWtoR's mandalore. That would be awesome

I have been looking for pep files for a suit of Space Marine Mk V power armour, commonly known as "Heresy" armour. Not to be confused with Heresy Era, which covers a few styles. It looks like the common Mk VII but with studs and generally looks low tech.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back