What Pepakura File Would You Like To Have Made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Batman Armor from DC universe looks so nice. A pep would be cool here is a Pic.

batman.jpg

WOW .. ty!!! .. but how can i resize and move pieces if i dont have the password? Help me please :)
you cant resize it this way. but you got the templates, just print it, measure it, and rescale manually. might be a little more work, but nothing too hard :)

these are jus the obj files :( has anyone got the unfolded files? also most of the links are broken there

I'm surprised EoS hasn't lost his patience by doing all the legwork for these requests. Take some time. Do some research. It isn't hard. I have the ME Blood Dragon files because I took the time to actually look for them.

The RPF is one of the best resources for these things. However, it isn't the only one. TDH, The 405th, 501st, Hunters Lair are all great resources as well. Plus, there are other smaller sites dedicated to papercraft/Pepakura that might have something one might be looking for. Quit being lazy and embrace Google as your friend and hang out with it for a while.

I'm surprised EoS hasn't lost his patience by doing all the legwork for these requests. Take some time. Do some research. It isn't hard. I have the ME Blood Dragon files because I took the time to actually look for them.

The RPF is one of the best resources for these things. However, it isn't the only one. TDH, The 405th, 501st, Hunters Lair are all great resources as well. Plus, there are other smaller sites dedicated to papercraft/Pepakura that might have something one might be looking for. Quit being lazy and embrace Google as your friend and hang out with it for a while.

who says i havent researched?? i've looked for days, the blood dragon armour was made a while ago and now most of the links are broken. people can use this thread to see if anyone can share or am i wrong? if people are new to pepakura why not just offer your help instead of putting in your useless input. just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back