What Pepakura File Would You Like To Have Made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about this key? Would that be hard to do?
monsterkey.jpg

I know I have seen it mentioned a few times, the kurgen from the original Highlander movie. That is one bad lookin' helmet... Not only the helmet but the his entire armor as well....

i sculpted the armor and helmet few years ago... the small amount of detail and the rough bone finish of the armor may be a bit hard for PEP in that you would have to make it then add to or dremmel out the details...

http://www.therpf.com/f9/new-licensed-kurgan-helmet-major-changes-131220/
http://www.therpf.com/f24/kurgan-armor-start-96684/

Last edited:
I'm looking for someone willing to model a set of Ram Horns I could wear as part of a satyr costume. Preferably similar to the attached image ( though not so aged.) Can be just one side and a mirrored copy for the other side.

Anyone willing to attempt this for me?

Actually I would suggest doing them in foam.

Here is a down and dirty way of doing it that I read about back in the day. From the book Halloween by Joanne O'Sullivan

You'll need:
two 1 1/4-foot long by approx. 2-inch wide pieces of upholstery foam
two pieces of 18-gauge wire, long enough to run the length of each horn, plus about 3"
white thread (doesn't state how much, check out direction #6
white acrylic patching cement (for patching roofs. "Rooves"?)
white acrylic paint
paintbrush
clear acrylic sealer (spray)
large-eye needle
elastic cord

1.* You can make the horns longer or wider depending on the size of your head and the type of horn you're making.*
2. Round off both ends of the foam pieces.
3. Taper one of of each foam piece approximately 6 inches from the end. You will now have two matching cone-shaped pieces of foam.
4. Insert a piece of wire lenghtwise through the center of each cone. Leave about 3" of wire sticking out of the wide bottom of each cone.
5. Bend the wire to form the cones in the shape you want.
6. Starting at the wide end of one cone, wrap thread tightly around the foam, forming jointed sections. Continue til you reach the tip of the cone. Repeat with the second cone, trying to keep your wrapping pattern as similiar to the first horn as possible.
7. Bend the wire extensions at the base of each horn into small hooks.
8. Mix one part acrylic patching cement with two parts white acrylic paint. You can either paint the mixture on the horns with the paintbrush or dip the horns into the mixture.
9. Hang the horns to dry. If you dipped the horns, make sure there are no clumps of the paint mixture left on them.
10. Paint the horns with the white acrylic paint and hang them to dry a second time.
11. Spray clear acrylic sealer over the horns and allow them to dry.
12. Use the needle to poke large holes in the inside top of each horn. Thread elastic cord through the hole and stretch it around your head to figure out how long it should be to hold the horns snugly on your head.
13. Once the horns are strung, position them on your head.

There are two different things that I would love to see done. One is any other iron man helmet. The comics had tons of different outfits so there has got to be something that someone has yet to do. That would be good. The other would be a full karas outfit. The anime was great, it reminded me of the guyver, still waiting for someone to do a full outfit on that, but yeah a full outfit of karas would be awesome...........

I would love to see an Iron Man MK VII done in pepakura... I have been wanting to do an complete Iron Man and what better than the newest one.

Might be able to use the MK IV and a base and modify it. Not sure if it would be easier to do that or start from scratch if nobody has the model.

I have some experience unfolding so if anyone wanted to model it I would be glad to unfold it.

Here are some pics:

More Reference Pictures

Also, I noticed that there were some previous requests for the Gray Fox Ninja and Dark Helmet from Space Balls. I have both of these... the Gray Fox is on a layed out on a PDF and I modeled and unfolded the Dark Helmet myself. It was my first one so it isn't perfect but it will get the job done. Let me know if you are still interested in them.

Yes, and hellp the rest of us as well. I can't believe that no one is doing any different Iron Man suits with the Avengers movie on it way and the trailer which was super SWEET!!! being released at the superbowl.... I hope some one is gonna do the suits or at least the helmets above... Oh yeah, for those that have not seen it, go to youtube and watch the trailer. AWESOME!!!!!!!!

guyvers would be awesome, but pep wont work for them. they are too organic. they should be sculpted. pep wouldnt do them justice.

Thor movie vest?

I am pretty sure STEALTH made some foam pep templates for the Thor Movie vest. Do a search hear or look him up on youtube. TheHeroTutorials

guyvers would be awesome, but pep wont work for them. they are too organic. they should be sculpted. pep wouldnt do them justice.

Idk... I think you could do a Guyver suit in pep with the right finishing technique. Just use the pep as a base to get started with the shape and proportions of the suit.

Still looking for someone to model an Iron Man MK VII from the upcoming Avengers movie. I am trying to modify a MK IV model. I am not that experience with making models as complicated as this. We shall see how it comes out. I know that someone with the know how and experience could do it in half the time it is gonna take me and it would no doubt come out better than mine, but I am going to give it a shot.

Last edited:
Any chance someone has the 3d model for Azura's Star from Skyrim? I don't think I can pep it worth a damn, but having some reference material would make it a lot easier to build :lol

Chris

Iron Man mk VII - Lets do it!!! I wanna pep it and where it to the opening! Master Le has started his but he's "making it from scratch".

For iron man I want to see the new avengers movie one and anything from the comics preferably the silver centurion Armor that is my favorite one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back