Harley Quinn - Arkham Asylum version - Costume Completed

Holy cow. That looks great. The boots are fantastic. I bet that took a **** ton of patience.

It did! that was 3 weeks of non-stop intense work! I will upgrade it for Comic Con next month and make it even more accurate.

Thanks for your great comments guys! :$

I mean the whole costume took 3 weeks. boots about 4 days.. frustration is the word but I really like the texture they ended up with. It really look like leather, flexbond and some airbrush magic ! :)

Airbrushing does wonders...

How did they hold up after all that walking? How comfortable were they? Sorry, but I find that boots from scratch is to be admired.

Haha! no problem. They are actually very comfy since the base is a small neoprene beach shoe. I have a small zipper to keep them tight in the back and velcros. Surprisingly, after 6 hours, they are still holding well, no breakage or repair required at all.

One thing is that the back of the shoe + fishnet stockings = bruises. I will put some additional foam for more confort. The EVA Foam platform sole makes it feel like walking on the moon.

You don't want to know how many hot glue sticks I spent on these! haha.

6047937778_0df68841f8_b.jpg

Finally! seems likes pictures are not coming out as fast as last year! I really like this one :)

And also this one here, that I just received !! from www.raphimages.com Photographer. I love it!

6050839561_ece6d3334b_z.jpg

Last edited:
Little Update,

Last weekend was ComicCon in Montreal, Quebec and I did upgrade my Harley Quinn costume a notch.

Here's a costume with the phenomenal Dark Helmet costume my boyfriend made (you may have seen the WIP on RPF)

I just love this pic :)

6170414945_ac03d512be_b.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back