Harry Potter Ministry of Magic Identification Card

Thanks for sharing Rob, this is a great prop to replicate! I might make some as a surprise for some fellow HP fans I know.

Hey, that's a really good idea that you've had, and the outcome looks pretty great if I may say so! I'm planning on making me and my girlfriend one each, but I have one question regarding it... Because you have to fold one of the sides of inside paper over, how do you make it so that the back also looks like it is part of the old M.O.M look? Thanks! :)

That's really cool! I'm a new member here and I'm looking for props just to print and decorate my room! I loved this one! Thanks for sharing!

Hey, that's a really good idea that you've had, and the outcome looks pretty great if I may say so! I'm planning on making me and my girlfriend one each, but I have one question regarding it... Because you have to fold one of the sides of inside paper over, how do you make it so that the back also looks like it is part of the old M.O.M look? Thanks! :)

UGH! I forgot to upload that part, I have it all done too... I'll upload it tomorrow!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back