The $50 gatling gun / mini gun

It weighs about 5 pounds without batteries inside, or 6 pounds with.
(that's basically the original weight of the toy since the added pvc barrels don't weigh much).

I've since made an upgrade to this gun, with metal barrels (electrical conduit pipe from Home Depot happens to be just the right width) and a better way to connect the barrels to the gun (no more tape).
The gun is a lot heavier now with the metal barrels vs. the plastic so hopefully it won't give the motorized spinning mechanism any trouble. I'll let you know what I find out.

I'll try and post some pics soon.

Dammit, these are only $31 dollars on the US toys r us site. Any of you US types want to sent an aid parcel to the UK, as its $150 here and I doubt the postage will be that high, looks like at least 3 of us Brits interested in getting them :)

Really sorry, don't mean to hijack the thread but damn, how can there be such a difference in price. Its about £25 ($32) over there and £109 ($170) over here. I might well be up for a care package if we can get it through customs without it being seized.

I know..sucks. Any US members feeling charitable and/or want to make some money ? even after postage and your mark up, we'd still be better buying from one of you than being ripped off by UK dealer sites.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back