Agent Coulson short film...

In IRON MAN 2 when Fury is meeting with Stark in Fury's office, news footage is playing from TIH on the monitor. Marvel's not forgetting THE INCREDIBLE HULK.

And Stark comes out and says he's part of the Avengers at the end of TIH to Thunderbolt Ross.

Now please give me a SHIELD movie so I can die happy.

maybe a tad off-topic but there is talk in Hollywood of a SHIELD series in development with Agent Coulson as the main character...

I second that Larry would spooge if he could watch it weekly.

detail1x.jpg

That would be awesomesauce if someone had the budget and talented cast to pull off a weekly show. I would watch.

I dunno; I got it for my birthday a few years ago.

About the only thing I don't like about the SHIELD MOVIE featuring the Avengers is that Whedon is using the lamer version of the two modern SHIELD logos.

This

SHIELD_logo.jpg

is so much better than this

shieldemblem.jpg

it's not even funny.

Does he have an excuse for the lamer yellow logo?
And does your needle gun light up and make shooting noises?
Have you ever seen the Nick Fury Badge set that museum replicas makes?

Darn, vid wont show on my mobile. I like Clark Gregg, he's good on New Adventures of Old Christine, glad to hear there's more focus on his character

Haha i also liked when Thor called him "Son of Coul" that gets me everytime i think of it!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back