My prop replica/statue collection so far. Nick Fury Needle Gun Added

StevenRogers84

Sr Member
My Prop Replica/ Statue collection so far. :) (Well what I have gotten photographed anyway) Mostly Captain America and Thor, but there is some other stuff as well.

Please let me know what you think of it.

Last edited:
Re: My prop replica/statue collection so far.

those are some great looking shields mate, after seeing the film im tempeted to get a set

If Loki ever shows up, I'm heading to your place ;) I like Cap's first shield too. Nice addition!

Have you ever heard of "Captain America"? He might be a character you want to check out. There was the EPIC movie made in like 1990. You'd LOVE IT! :angel

:lol

Very nice stuff! What are the different Thor hammers there? WHich do you like best?

Thank you! They are as follows The one farthest to the left is The Diamond Select Hammer. The next one is The Museum Replica Classic Hammer, that's also the one sitting on the big rocky base. The next one is the Dr. Pepper Thor promo hammer(which is awesome!) Then the last one in the group photo is the disguise plastic hammer adult version which is very decent for 20$.
And the really big one is the Sideshow Ultimate Hammer of Thor. My favorite is probably the Dr. Pepper Promo Hammer honestly because it is the biggest of them all except of the the Ultimate Hammer.

Are the shields your own work or did you buy/commission them?

Nice replicas either way. :)

Are the shields your own work or did you buy/commission them?

Nice replicas either way. :)

I bought them. :) They are the Sideshow Shields and one Plastic one. I do have a couple being made right now though. So I will be getting more and I am myself making one and hopefully will get build pics up soon. Thanks for liking them though.

:):thumbsup

I bought them. :) They are the Sideshow Shields and one Plastic one. I do have a couple being made right now though. So I will be getting more and I am myself making one and hopefully will get build pics up soon. Thanks for liking them though.

Ya know I kinda like the darker hammer on the far right, for $20 it'd fit in my budget prop range.. :lol ... and my list keeps growing....

Ya know I kinda like the darker hammer on the far right, for $20 it'd fit in my budget prop range.. :lol ... and my list keeps growing....

It is really nice! Very well worth the 20$ you should get one soon though before the prices go up like disguises other hammers! Would you like more pics of it?
(Edit) Took some for you and anyone else that might be interested in one. :)

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back