Look Who I Just Met...

bobatrek

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
metthechief.jpg

I was at the Flying Saucer, a bar in Nashville. He was unable to come down to a con last year so he promised he'd come down for a "beer with the chief" get together. He's really funny and not afraid to mix and mingle with fans.

Last edited:
Oh, thanks, of course. I think it's the flash, I can only barely see it's him even after being told.

Wow, Cylons in the Empire... :confused

He seems like a super guy. :thumbsup

He really is! He doesn't have the ego that a lot of actors have. Not to say he doesn't HAVE an ego, 'cause he does, but he doesn't think he's better than everyone else because he's been in a successful show. He loves scifi and fantasy and absolutely loves talking to the fans.

That's a score for him then. I've never had a desire to meet anyone from the Hollywood scene for all that out-of-control ego business, but he sounds like one I'd make an exception for.

He really is! He doesn't have the ego that a lot of actors have. Not to say he doesn't HAVE an ego, 'cause he does, but he doesn't think he's better than everyone else because he's been in a successful show. He loves scifi and fantasy and absolutely loves talking to the fans.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back