New Studio Scale X-Wing Revisited

Good lord this is awesome. I already have a SS X-wing but I may have to get this one too! Castings are flawless....looking forward to your next update.

Hi

The latest news on the project.

First, the bad one: The mold of the lower part of the fuselage did not catalyze well who knows why?:cry :confused:cry :confused:cry:angry
We have done the mold again but we need three more days to be able to use it so we are a little delayed.

Now the good ones.
The upper part of the fuselage came out just fine and we have 5 copies of this part already.:love
The wings, cannons, Saturn V parts came out good too and we have done several copies everything with almost no bubbles.
I haven't been able to take pics because of the mold problem we had. I haven't got too much time left.
But I promise pics later today
Gans, friend I am also delayed with the pilot:cry But it's just a matter of time mate:)

Best
Rod

Last edited:
Sorry to hear about the set back Rod on the mold hopefully you guys can somewhat find out what went wrong so it may not happen again possibly contaminated some how? Who knows but glad to see you guys are moving foward with this project.

Hi everyone.
Sorry for the delay in the updates. :$

Here are the pics of the first run of casts of our X-Wing.
As you can see in the pics we are still waiting for more molds to
be ready so the kits are missing those parts.

We were able to casts these parts with almost no bubbles.
The ones that randomly appear can easily be repaired with putty.
If that's not the case we dismiss that cast.

For all of you who have asked me for a price for this kit we will release it as soon as we know how much resin we use in a complete kit, the cost of a good box and for the different variants of the kit, that is: with the aluminium armature and other special features we want to offer.
We ask you please to be patient with us, we are working as hard and as fast as we can and we will do everything we can to have a kit for all of the people interested in it, of course this may take time because we need to ensure the quality of every kit we cast.
This is a dream for us too and we also just can't wait to build and paint one ourselves:lol:love:love

I hope you enjoy the pics.
Bests:
Rod

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sorry to hear about the set back Rod on the mold hopefully you guys can somewhat find out what went wrong so it may not happen again possibly contaminated some how? Who knows but glad to see you guys are moving foward with this project.

Thanks Rayp22, we don't know what happend to that mold but it was an expensive one:cry
The new one is ready tomorrow, wish us luck mate:confused

Last edited:
This kit looks absolutely stunning. I've marvelled at how great other kits look but I would seriously consider making this one my first, true studio scale kit.

Hi!
as my friend Rodmart told you, we're working as fast as possible! we don't have time for girlfriends, wives, falling skies or thundercats!
So, please be patient, we don't want to rush the delicate process :lol :lol :cool

Those look stupendous. I anxiously await purchase information, but do take your time and get it right (which looks to be exactly what you're doing).

I know you guys are going for perfection here Rod and it looks as though you have achieved it knowing the high cost of materials I would not dismiss a casting that has a few bubbles that could be repaired if its not that bad, instead of junking it offer it at a discounted price believe me someone would buy it. As great as these models look I'd buy one with a bullet hole and fix it Lol.

Hi!
as my friend Rodmart told you, we're working as fast as possible! we don't have time for girlfriends, wives, falling skies or thundercats!
So, please be patient, we don't want to rush the delicate process :lol :lol :cool

OK no rush..... we will wait:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep:sleep............news news news please:lol:lol can I pay now? after Gus76

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back