Harry Potter wand help!!!!

ffg

Has anyone seen this wand or own a replica of it? It was used in the first 2 movies (Sorcerer's Stone and Chamber of Secrets) as Hermione's wand. Japan or WB made replicas of it along with Ron's broken wand and Harry's original wand, but they were limited.

Does any body have pics of it or actually has the wand and is willing to sell? I am VERY interested!!! Thanks, ffg

wand.png

I have a high res photo of either the original or a replica (I forget which one) that I used for reference to make one many years ago. I'll take a look through my back-up drives when I get a chance...

OH MY GOD!!! HeirofOlivander - those wands look AWESOME!!!
how much would you charge for a dumbldore wand???
these look so close to nobles, but so much more beautiful!!:love

Hey HoO, I tried sending an e-mail to the provided address and it bounced back saying no one lived there. Pm me here so we can talk.

Found another picture, but still not high res. Hope yall can help me out!!! Much appreciated, ffg

@toxangel: Care to share pics? That'd be awesome!
There are several people around here who could make pretty accurate replicas of it, even just based on the pics you have there. Hi-res would help, of course. Especially in identifying what kind of wood it's made from. Based on the small pics, I'd say it's probably some kind of burl wood, probably maple burl.
Wands I've made

@toxangel: Care to share pics? That'd be awesome!
There are several people around here who could make pretty accurate replicas of it, even just based on the pics you have there. Hi-res would help, of course. Especially in identifying what kind of wood it's made from. Based on the small pics, I'd say it's probably some kind of burl wood, probably maple burl.
Wands I've made

Zlurpo, your wands are stunning! I think I may have seen some of your work on eBay some time ago. Are all of your wands unique?

Zlurpo, your wands are stunning! I think I may have seen some of your work on eBay some time ago. Are all of your wands unique?

I've never sold any on eBay, but I sell them on etsy. I guess someone could have re-sold one (doesn't bother me).
All of them are hand made (well, on a lathe) by me, and for the most part I just make up a new design every time, so yes, each one is unique. And even when I try to duplicate a design, it only sometimes works, especially with the acrylic handles, which are trickier to turn than wood.

I used to have this wand, it was from WB Japan and made of wood. I had all 3 at one time but have sold them over the past 5 years. I got them on ebay for a great deal (at thetime they were not worth NEAR as much as they are now!
As for the design, it is basically McGonagal's wand, if you were to cut off part of the handle starting with the big ball/knob part and down. I noticed that a longtime ago.

I used to have this wand, it was from WB Japan and made of wood. I had all 3 at one time but have sold them over the past 5 years. I got them on ebay for a great deal (at thetime they were not worth NEAR as much as they are now!
As for the design, it is basically McGonagal's wand, if you were to cut off part of the handle starting with the big ball/knob part and down. I noticed that a longtime ago.

I have to disagree with you there, the two wands are completely different.

wand.png

NN8290Lh.jpg

though they do VERY slightly have the same feel, the designs couldn't be farther apart, even if one did cut McGonagal's wand off at the large knob in the middle of the handle.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back