Resident Evil Afterlife Executioner and Claire Redfield

Great costume! love the airbrush detail. A suggestion on the foam suit to keep it smelling fresh. I used to deal alot with costume mascots and a great simple way to keep odors down is large Construction black trash bags that you can seal it in with Aquarium Charcoal Filter Cartridges the cartridges will absord the odor and the outer cover on them keep them from messing up the suit. Usually two or three in the bag and sealed tight will absorb the odors and makes the costume more fun to be in and around.

thanks everyone.. i cannot wait to get all of this completed.. i am working on it a bit today and tomorrow.. i hope to jump leaps and bounds by the end of the weekend... thanks again for everyones support on this.. and thanks recoil for the advice about the sweat smell...

so after much discussion and thought i decided to skeletonize this axe.. that way it will retain the rigidity but have the lighter weight for more fun :) here are some shots of it being skeletonized.. i have 2 sheets of plastic i am going to pop rivot onto this to gain back what i cut away..

5add2217.jpg

3e2e3651.jpg

hope you all enjoy thanks again for the kind words..

Pretty big chance, yes. The axe is massive and tough, I would not want to be on the receiving end. Good job Collin.

so here is all of it somewhat together i still have a day or so on it before i say it is dcon ready... but thought i would show you guys..

5d55f93d.jpg

74b325f4.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back