Resident Evil Afterlife Executioner and Claire Redfield

Re: Resident Evil Afterlife Executioner

any chance you could post a link to where the suit is from?.... :D this is KILLER. love it!!

wow, really amazing work!! Brandon's suits are amazing. one thing that trips me up though. The zipper seam in the back. maybe you could extend the burlap mask to have a tail that would cover the seam. not sure if you are going for 100% accuracy or not though.... either way the suit will def turn heads.

EDIT:
link for the suits

http://flexdesigncostumes.com/

Last edited:

I gotta admit i got goosebumps after i saw the finished product, nothing like that feeling you get when you finish a project and standing infront of a mirror admiring your own work. Very good job

That is awesome, great job, cant wait to see it completed.

thanks again guys.. i am planning on getting somethings knocked out on it this weekend...

GREAT!!!

How much did the muscle suit cost you?
Does it come in "Arnold" size only or are any other variations available as well?

Markus

the prices are on the website... i hope to get some more knocked out saturday and sunday..

Due to some unfortunate events I had to leave town to go see some family members in the hospital.. So I didn't get to work on the axe.. But soon I will have it done

Last edited:

Fantastic. People are going to flock to you at the con, but not too close, because that costume says 'MAKE WAY!'.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back