Vacformed Warhammer 40k Space Marine Armor - NEW SUIT DONE Pics on p.17

Re: Vacformed Warhammer 40k Space Marine Armor

should be outrageously amazing once completed, i'll be patiently waiting to see it progress

Today I was mostly concentrating on my Isaac Clarke build, but my friend Matt stopped by again and I set him to work with bondo and the sander:

He was pretty happy with his progress:

We were talking through plans for what part to work on next and decided that the chest should be faired out last. Meanwhile, here's what the legs look like:

Tomorrow we'll probably be going to the Great Handcar Regatta, so I doubt there'll be too much progress on this beast until Monday. Stay tuned...

Great work as ever mate. Can't wait to see the final results.

I LOVE the time lapse video, expecially the dancing soda can

Can't wait to see this super soldier complete, the assembled limbs look great!

What scale did you print out the pep in?

I just realized I never answered this question. I printed the pep models in their default scales. They come out full-sized that way. If you need to make a suit that fits you, you're going to have to re-scale them.

Hopefully this helps.

That's looking very impressive! I may need to attempt that build some time. :]

I just realized I never answered this question. I printed the pep models in their default scales. They come out full-sized that way. If you need to make a suit that fits you, you're going to have to re-scale them.

Hopefully this helps.

Thanks for the info.

Yesterday we made a bit of progress on fairing and reinforcing the big pieces. At the end of the day, we decided to do a quick test fit to verify that the helmet would be somewhat proportionate:

That sculpt still has a long way to go. I'm thinking I need to split it down the middle and make it a tiny bit wider. The Chaplain helmet looks better:

Anyhow, progress has continued on the rest of the pieces. Here's the shin:

I started fairing the chest too:

Here I am in the middle of the pile of parts:

Meanwhile, Matt has completely finished fairing the first pepakura part that is going into this build. Here it is:

In case it's not obvious, that's the left bicep.

Stay tuned. More interesting parts will be getting finished in the next couple of days...

Sit down? You'd need to find a seat that's at least four feet high.

We did spend a bit of time talking about building a very tall stool last night...

or build an internal seat inside the Codpiece so idk you can lock the legs and Sit while standing up....Yea...gots me thinking now

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back