Warehouse 13 Props

ricksprops

WOW. All I can say is how cool this prop is. Kenny Custom Props really knocked this out of the park. What a great piece this is. The craftsmanship is just too much. The level he went to to is something I don't know if I'd go there. I heard from someone who attended Comic Con that they were being sold there. I hope they have more of these cause I'd buy one and I don't collect props. You can see all of the pictures on his Facebook site

Kenney's Custom Props, LLC | Facebook

its just a shame theyre not accessible for us lowly common folk: ie, not rich :p Their price seems to be a little influenced by the ending price of the one PIH sold.

Hi Dr Talyn...
The price from PIH had nothing to do with the price set for the QMx run. Studio licensing costs, materials, shipping, workers, utilities, marketing, more studio licensing etc etc is what creates the final numbers. It's a shame I couldn't make these cheaper to an amount more fans could afford but it was out of my control.

P.S. You're not lowly common folk to me... you're one of the fans. I'm just sorry I couldn't do better on the numbers.

oh its hardly your fault, they gotta make a profit. I just hope in the future they do a more mass production type route to lower the costs.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back