Mattel Ghost Trap?

Awesome! I missed out on the PKE, even though I had a few opportunites to buy one - and now I'm kicking myself for it! The trap is going to be a must-own, especially if it has interactive features like the PKE did!
Also, the Stay Puft model looks to be a fun buy as well.

Ive never screamed at my monitor saying "zoom in on the ghost trap idiot" before. man, excited to see this baby announced. can not wait for this. im sweating now damn

Awesome! I missed out on the PKE, even though I had a few opportunites to buy one - and now I'm kicking myself for it! The trap is going to be a must-own, especially if it has interactive features like the PKE did!
Also, the Stay Puft model looks to be a fun buy as well.

i might be able to help

Eh... they'll just get sniped at the moment of the start of sale and then show up on ebay for 6 times the amount Mattel wanted for them individually.

IMG_4823__scaled_600.jpg

Last edited:
Im excited to see how much it costs and what it does...

And Im happy that Matty offered a full trap with pedal and not just the trap itself...

Hopefully Friday more infos will be released...

This time, I hope, they offer the trap worldwide and not just in the US again, because of the missing CE sign...

But I think someone will come along and make this possible for international users like the last time, when the PKE was offered...

looks like there's alot to ship with this ghost trap. I wouldn't be surprised if mattell stuck with there guns on there shipping policy like the pke meters.Seemed to be alot less of a hassle for them.

I'm guessing 150. Maybe a little less.

The little plaque says it is coming fall 2011, if you guys didn't already know.

depends on what they do and what are they made of... just the trap made from plastic, ah, not more than $100. Light (red LED and yellow bar) ~$150.

Maybe some Metal parts, light, opening doors, about $250 I guess... I dont thin the cartridge will be removeable and of course it is not Sa from what Ive seen. But a rolling, opening, lightflashing trap would be cool...

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back