Gears of War 3 "Retro" Lancer

ghostryder

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
http://www.figures.com/forums/news/13622-advance-look-necas-gears-war-3-1-1-scale-retro-lancer.html

20855d1311026571-advance-look-necas-gears-war-3-1-1-scale-retro-lancer-1retro7.jpg

I have to get one, looks great. It will go perfect with the first one. Anyone know where us Aussies can get one? I tried the links mentioned in the original link. But none have any mention of it.

I'm really glad I ordered it now, at first I had my doubts, and I didn't wanna burn though my paycheck but now, after seeing it, it's money well spent.

Last edited:
Definitely worth the $99, that thing is huge!

If you don't want to deal with the hassle of going to a Gamestop to preorder and pick up a retro lancer, you can preorder it online at Games for Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, DS, 3DS, PS2, PSP, Used & PC + Consoles | GameStop and they will ship it to you. I don't know if they've changed, but 4-5 years ago, Gamestops used to have garbage preorder policies and shady employees to the point where employees wouldn't preorder, they'd just take your item and make up something about how they didn't get enough shipped to fill preorders on the first day, or that the release date was really the "shipping from the warehouse" date when every other store in the city had the product on shelves that day.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back