Dymerski Falcon arrives at a new home!

Those are the ones from Chris King(CKing). I had another set but since we moved I've been unable to find them, I'll try looking some more. If I can find them then I'd be glad to give them to you.

Chris

Those are the ones from Chris King(CKing). I had another set but since we moved I've been unable to find them, I'll try looking some more. If I can find them then I'd be glad to give them to you.

Chris
I sculpted those figures...and thanks all for the kind words. It was great meeting Chris, man he made a long trip to get the bird!

Dean

Didn't know you sculpted them Dean, sorry for not giving you the credit.:cry Didn't even think to ask, I just assumed they were the cking figures. I should know by now what they say about assuming.:lol It was great meeting you also, just wish I'd had some more time to hang out a bit.

Chris

Didn't know you sculpted them Dean, sorry for not giving you the credit.:cry Didn't even think to ask, I just assumed they were the cking figures. I should know by now what they say about assuming.:lol It was great meeting you also, just wish I'd had some more time to hang out a bit.

Chris

We had a lot to talk about! Swords, guns... more swords....guns and yes, props an models

Chris, I would love to have those figures if you ever find them. I would have to send some paypal though, if that's ok.

Cheers

Phil

For me the best thing about Deans work is it makes me try harder and strive for better. Its so well executed and finished that it can only be described as perfect. Now thats something to strive for and as always a real pleasure to view.

Beautiful Falcon!

My four year old looked at it and asked "What is it?" I told him "It's a famous space ship- the Millennium Falcon." He then said "Oooh- that's the Molybdenum Fountain!"

My kids just crack me up... the fact that he correctly pronounced molybdenum is pretty funny.

It wasn't the base that was modified but the mounting point inside the Falcon itself.

FalconBottom-1.jpg

That's incredible. Seriously. It blows my mind that the MR falcons are so amazing...yet have such crappy stock paint jobs.

Frankly, they should come unpainted.

I also regret not buying one when it sat there in my local comic shop for the last several years.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back